there seems to be a power outage on our server. I will update this post with further information.
Once the server comes back online I also plan on doing some routine maintenance.
UPDATE: It seems like we’ll have a bit more downtime, currently still unknown how long. UPDATE #2: The server will be back online in approximately 2-4 hours.
UPDATE #3: The server is back online, see you ingame!
we’ll be doing some maintenance on the server tonight. I will keep this post updated as usual to let you know when the maintenance is completed!
UPDATE: Our ISP are being major douchebags, trying to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
UPDATE #2: Issues resolved, server is back online!
with the new year settling in, the Christmas trees will be removed from Giran after the next server restart. So, happy new year to everyone, may this year bring us more armors, weapons, skills, events, quests, new zones, new features and new people! Maybe some of those are coming sooner than later 😉
See you all ingame,
The server will be offline for a few hours to perform some scheduled maintenance and fix some bugs. I will update this post when we are back online!
*UPDATE* Server is back online! Apologies for the delay, there was a few bugs that needed to be fixed immediately and standard server maintenance. See you ingame!
holiday season is upon us, and Giran has been decorated with Christmas trees! Rumor has it that one of the trees is a special one 🙂
Wish everyone has a happy holiday!
See you all ingame,
our ISP is having technical issues and experiencing high lags (~500ms), which unfortunately affects our server as well. This should be resolved by tonight (2-3 hours from when this is posted) and might require a server restart. I will update this post with more info, until then we can’t do much!
*UPDATE* The issue has been now resolved.
today we had several updates on the server, here’s a small changelist:
- Gludin & Dion Clan Halls are finally fixed! This means, you can walk in and out of your Clan Hall (if you own one in those areas). With this fix, all Clan Halls should be working.
- All Clan halls prices & rent have been increased (based on clan hall quality).
- Level 80 and 100% is now reachable, as Level 80 EXP tables were fixed.
- Change start points of all classes to original ones (Human in Talking Island, Dark Elves in Dark Elven Village etc.)
- Catacombs: Nephilim mobs now give 30% more EXP, but drop fewer rewards.
I’m doing a little bit of post-update maintenance on the server, it should be up in a few minutes.
That’s all for now, more updates coming soon!