we’ll be doing some scheduled hardware maintenance on the server, so the server will be offline for a few hours. I’ll keep this post updated with any incidents and when the server goes back online!
Edit: Server’s back online!
today we had our scheduled systems maintenance and a lot of behind-the-scenes systems have been upgraded. The most important update is the database engine being moved from an old cluster to a new one and upgraded at the same time. Backup mechanisms have been fine-tuned and a new notification/alert mechanism for system failures (e.g. unable to play on the server) has been added to the current ones.
The most impactful thing for players is that you should see slightly better performance with equip/unequip items, soulshots/spiritshots etc.
Have fun & see you ingame
there’s a new update live on the server. This update adds a new custom high level farming zone, The Giants Cave. All the Lesser Giants, Leogul, Gamlin and Barifs have been blessed with high stats, maximum level (80) and new drops!
Two new items have also been added to the server:
- Recipe: Blessed Enchant Weapon S
- Recipe: Blessed Enchant Armor S
These are 100% chance recipes to craft Blessed Enchant Weapon/Armor S Grade. The recipes are dropped by all Lesser Giants and Barifs, but something tells me that you should really look out for Elder and Shooter because they have a much better chance of dropping it.
The recipes will turn your regular Scroll of Enchant into Blessed scrolls. They require a regular Enchant, Seal Poweder which you can obtain by farming all high level mobs in Giants Cave, Ancient Adena which you can obtain by farming Catacombs, craftable high level materials and a few other items. The recipe is consumed once crafted, so keep looking out for those.
Detailed recipes and NPC drop rates will be posted soon.
Don’t forget to update your client!
Have fun and see you ingame, more to come soon!
An update has been applied to the server. Here’s the changelog:
- Orfen has been added
- New raid boss Orfen has been added to the server
- Stats, minion stats and drops have been adjusted to comply with our server
- Clan Hall Teleports
- Added Teleport to TOI 11th floor for all Clan Halls
- Added several other teleports to Clan Halls (for future use)
- Raid epic jewel drop changes (thanks Alkien)
- All raid epic jewels have been adjusted in two 2 groups (high and low), with the following drops:
- Antharas: Antharas Earring (H), Valakas Necklace (L)
- Baium: Baium Ring (H), Valakas Necklace (L)
- Lilith: Queen Ant Ring/ Core Ring (H), Orfen Earring / Zaken Earring (L)
- Anakim: Queen Ant Ring/ Core Ring (H), Orfen Earring / Zaken Earring (L)
- Orfen: Orfen Earring (H), Queen Ant Ring (L)
- as more raids will be added soon, their drops will also contain the raid boss’ main epic jewel as well as another jewel from another boss
- Raid fixes
- Raid bosses will now “flag” players who try to heal/buff them, as all other mobs do.
More to come soon,
See you ingame
A long awaited update has been applied to the server.
Here’s the changelog:
- Clan Hall Teleporters
- Added Teleport to TOI 11th floor (Aden)
- Fixed teleport list issues
- Antharas changes
- Physical attack has been reduced
- HP regeneration has been significantly reduced
- Added special drops (you will find out once you’ve slain him)
- DNS changes (“Cannot resolve hostname” error)
- The past few days we’ve had several issues with our DNS server, so I’ve written some things in the background to help resolve the issues.
More to come soon,
See you ingame
come join us on our discord server at https://discord.gg/gpvh8uB to meet each other and see messages from other players even when they are offline. I’m also idle a lot on discord and check messages so come say hi!
We’ve had a lot of players come and go and come again, so it would be great to see as many people as possible on discord so that you can get to know each other.
Please remember to keep conversation casual and post any issues on the forums instead, so that other players can benefit from it.
Hope to see all of you join us on discord!
With 2019 coming to a close, the Christmas trees are up in Giran! There’s word that one of the trees is special in some way, better pay close attention to them…
Happy holidays to everyone, hope to see most of you online!