BETA Discussion

Home Forums Devianne x35 BETA Discussion & Bug Reports BETA Discussion

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    silentz0r
    Administrator

This topic is meant for BETA discussions (nicknames, friends, clans, buy/sell/trade) as well as random BETA things.

Xerxes

yay, accounts will be able to register by the same cp right ?

What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Yeah, you can follow the link on the top bar.

tekos

When will I be able to register a game account???? :O

silentz0r
    Administrator

We are finishing up some last things, registrations will open in about 2 hours at most.

tekos

So it begins ! πŸ˜€

Xerxes

beta on going

here i came with my popo XD
    i know is a dumb thing but i got critic client crash trying to equip bronze gaiters
    yes this one never fixed XD i think is client side thingy ( ? )
    well for any doubt i paste here the error

General protection fault!

History: NCVirtualWndMain::DispatchWndMsg <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsgX <- NConsoleWnd::DispatchWndMsg <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop

x)

What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Moved to BETA discussion subforum. Please make new topics about new bugs you discover!

Xerxes

Still very few ppl or no ppl at all. :/ I told some ppl bout it but it seems noone is very interested T_T. what else to do ?

Rinem

L2 was made for everyone to play. Yet classes such as BD/SWS/PP/SE/EE are also played chars 80% of the time. But also remember, L2 started with THOUSANDS of people at the beginning. Nobody had to worry that Buffer or Dwarf are missing. On a server starting with 5 people you will have that problem. And it will be a huge one. The startings are very “hard” If you miss to buy a SOE, you are stuck whereever you are. To get back you have to get killed. And for some reason you can drop equip when you die without Karma against a mob. So imagine im lebel 16, deep inside elven fortress, forgot to buy a SOE at the very beginning, used my Buffscrolls. The only solution to go back to town is to die. That means looses your Buffscrolls, prob drop part of your equip, like your Bow. The first thing i would do i quit the game. Even on the officials they had /unstuck since c1. Dropping Equip while having no Karma against Mobs is also lame. That results, that you can prob lose Equip in a normal PvP. People will get afraid of PvPing or farming. The only one to drop is a Player with Bunch of Karma.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi everyone, sorry for my language it is not my native, when daggers(I speaking about TH) activated skill silent move he have the same speed that usually, sometimes when you use skill fake death you charaster just sit down ;], in catacombs silent move, lure, fake death etc do not always work, two words about tatu of bravery with that tatu blow abilityes do not miss at all(imba). And about mobs with dagger resist or strong physical immune, blow abilityes make him 100% damage considering that with tatu of bravery you don’t miss = imba. I almost forgot mobs with x2,x3,x4,x5 checked in EV and LoA(plando, kariness, karik etc) have x1 HP rate.

P.S. About currency runes mantras on AA, can you make one button change all ;].
    Dream (TH, 66 lvl, clan rdy) continues to test…

sharyn

@ Rinem : no, if it’s anything like retail was, you only have a chance to drop stuff when you die to mobs, not in PvP (as long as you don’t have karma of course).

Yet another oddity I found, in front of dvc, there’s one Bloody Queen that gives double xp. She dies just as fast as the other ones, not sure what’s up with that.

The Tallum*Damascus (top A) duals are missing, is it on purpose ?

Alkien

LOL to the Bloody Queen, that must really be odd. Was hunting there a lot, but didn’t notice. πŸ™‚

Then to answer vlobeshnik about resists and 2x 3x 4x HP mobs … In C3 there shouldn’t be any mobs with those resists and multiple HP anyways. If I am not mistaken those are introduced in C4 or C5. So do not pay too much attention to stats written under the mobs. Mostly, they do not apply here. The only indeed hard to kill mobs are in Catacombs. Those kick ass badly! πŸ™‚

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yet another oddity I found, in front of dvc, there’s one Bloody Queen that gives double xp//

Yep, near LoA cave, in LoA averything ok, but that Bloody Queen very often drops Akat long bow ;]]]

sharyn

Yes I noticed that too. I got like 5 akat long bow full drops farming queens. They all drop it way too often, double xp or not.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 50 total)
  • The forum ‘BETA Discussion & Bug Reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.