today we had several updates on the server, here’s a small changelist:
- Gludin & Dion Clan Halls are finally fixed! This means, you can walk in and out of your Clan Hall (if you own one in those areas). With this fix, all Clan Halls should be working.
- All Clan halls prices & rent have been increased (based on clan hall quality).
- Level 80 and 100% is now reachable, as Level 80 EXP tables were fixed.
- Change start points of all classes to original ones (Human in Talking Island, Dark Elves in Dark Elven Village etc.)
- Catacombs: Nephilim mobs now give 30% more EXP, but drop fewer rewards.
I’m doing a little bit of post-update maintenance on the server, it should be up in a few minutes.
That’s all for now, more updates coming soon!
That some kind of news I love to see!
Especially for cata/necro mobs , does this include the pilgrim necropolis in exp increase (lv55) ?
Nop, it was just for High Level catacombs for now.
Much needs, such as for buf nowhere and let’s hurry up and, I want to play it old school.
Fewer stones it means 40% fewer?!
Not exactly. Nephilim mobs now give more XP and have a lower chance to drop fewer items. So, if you wanna farm for stones you should hunt Lilim mobs, but if you wanna farm for XP you should farm Nephilim.
when they will be able to play on the server?
What do you mean? The changes are already online.
I think that there is no system buf
“no system buf” ? you might need to check clan hall 🙂 that got basic buff to anyone who is in a clan.
(You can check Clan hall at left of grocery story in dion it is alway openned)