MP potions and Bishop

Home Forums Help & Support Help & Support MP potions and Bishop

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    silentz0r
    Administrator

Balance is something we’re trying to fix all the time. So, the real problem here is not that Bishop runs out of mana – because he should run out of mana when he spams spells like that. The actual problem is that fighters (mainly Tanks) can’t hold their own against Raid bosses and in PvP in general. Buffing tanks PDefence/MDefence is something I really want to do properly and have been thinking about for a while.

The raid bosses will be tested again and I hope I can find a more viable solution for Tanks so they can actually Tank them, otherwise they seem useless.

Interprise

I agree, tanks should be helped, only since when is the dagger considered a tank?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Daggers are not considered Tanks, sorry if I implied that.

Interprise

OK OK. So what if I’m the dagger with the bishop I can not kill the raid boss?

silentz0r
    Administrator

This is expected. You are not supposed to be able to tank a Raid Boss with a dagger. Daggers are meant to do a lot of damage, but also receive a lot of damage. This is why they wear light armor.

Interprise

It turns out mages can kill RB. Tanks can not be, but you will make it possible – they themselves wrote. And the daggers? If you can be a magician, you should be a dagger. If the dagers can not be improved, unlike the tanks, what to do? That’s why I took a Bishop with me. Here’s an example for you. We went to the boss’s Reid. 3 dagers. 1 Bishop. (Nicknames Enterprise 80 lv, KBUHTO 77 lv, Cinderella 75 lv and bishop. And what do we have? Kill a boss raid is not possible, is this fair? Mages can, but can not be a dagger.

Interprise

In light armor. Experience shows that we went to the RB with a tank (2000 p. def) and it turned out to be much worse than the dodge driver’s dodge. The only thing that the Tank could include an ultimatum defender, but it’s not for long .. Even in the case of a tank and dagers, you need a bishop, but MP …

silentz0r
    Administrator

Yes, this is fair. Mages have the ability to hit and run, while daggers don’t. Same way a mage can farm higher level mobs and slow them / run away, while melee classes can’t. Each class has a specific purpose. You can’t solo the Raid Bosses with 4 Warsmith and a Bishop either, because Warsmith is not supposed to do that. Treasure Hunter and all daggers are meant for burst damage, not to sustain damage. Tanks are meant to tank (hence the name) but seem to be weak at the moment. As I said, this has been on my list for a while and will be improved.

MP is not an issue, though it might be a good idea to add Body To Mind / Mana Regeneration self buff to more mage classes.

Interprise

Ok, I get it. Thank you.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.