Is the server alive?

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Is the server alive?

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    silentz0r
    Administrator

Just to verify, when did this happen? Right now (if he starts spamming again) he should be kicked after around 10 lines of spam.

Verena

nono, its about 1 and a half week ago if i remember. gonna look later, i made prob some screens (:

Vsx06

Actual online count is pretty low these days, don’t really know why. As I said before, we are here to stay for a long time. We have new user registrations every day, it seems weird that we don’t get many online.

Registered today cause I wanted to play C3, but already had 4xDC, 2xServer offline, not mentioning creating a char – that fails all the time. I don’t believe that all imagined names for characters are already taken (from Korean mythology and all name generators also…)
    Do You think that’s why u have low online count?

Using ENG occasionally, so if I offended someone by writing shitload of nonsense, just let it be 😛

silentz0r
    Administrator

This only happened because as I’ve mentioned in another post I’ve had surgery on my arm and find it very difficult these days to pretty much do anything. All the things you complained about where fixed by simply restarting the server which we usually do once a week. We might just enable daily restarts to avoid all this.

Vsx06

Thanks for reply. Everything runs now smoothly. Imo It would be great if U can set auto restart at maybe 2-3 am GMT.

Using ENG occasionally, so if I offended someone by writing shitload of nonsense, just let it be 😛

Void

Where people usually stay???

I’m new…
    My cousin and I just made our chars, but we searched Gludio, Giran, Aden, and hunters Village in several diferent hours and found like 1 or 2 people online…

Is there a place where ppl usually hang out?

We’re probably coming here with another 6 ppl…

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hey there and welcome! Our online count is a bit low these days. People are usually hunting in DVC or Catacombs, otherwise they hang out in Giran. Have fun and see you online!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.