Is the server alive?

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Is the server alive?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Kain

Hi, I’m new in the server, I came here because I had a lot of good memories in C3 eight years ago, and I like to play L2 like the old school, with no super skills, no super armors, no super weapons, etc. But when I logged in some hours ago I see nobody else. I went Gludio, Giran and Aden, and not a single soul were there, ah btw, Aden doesn’t have any NPC neither. so I’m lvl 14 trying to go back to gludio walking, is fun, I don’t have problems with that, except for the high lvl monsters 😀 The main issue is that I don’t see any other player, Am I the only one in the server?

Dart

Sometimes i also get that feeling, but i also see players.
    The server and community is fresh, so there arent many players.
    I joined this server for a similar reason, loved the c3 times, thats why im patient and waiting too see how many other nostalgic players from that era are still around.

i know the pieces fit because i have watched them falling apart.

silentz0r
    Administrator

We have a small active userbase at the moment, but the good thing is we get new users every day!

C3 was our favourite chronicle too (most of you remember L2Extreme back in C3) which is why we decided to start this server.

pav

hi to the old veterans like me ! 😛
    i am also a fan of old time chronicles (C3, C4) just like you guys . i joined for the same reason like you.
    i really miss good old days where we had simple and good things on the game.
    no super extra skills with super extra chars.
    where we were all (at least 90%) active , we were trying our best and we knew for sure our char !!
    our char’s skills and etc …
    not like now where you play Lineage2 (even if it is free) and go from 1 lvl to 40 like it is teleporting… 🙁
    where you dont really learn your char and his skills..
    its not the same l2 like it used to be. in my opinion its a different game , more like WOW …. 🙁
    anyway , i am happy to found this server even if it is not so much people.. ( really i dont mind even if it isnt going to be that crowded , i will still play ) .
    i really wanted to find such a server ( C3 or C4 ) for 2 years now !!!
    lets have fun mates !!!!! GF !!!!

Alkien

+1 to your post pav … Am staying for as long as server will be up and running. 🙂

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Dart

+1 to your post pav … Am staying for as long as server will be up and running. :)

i second that.

i know the pieces fit because i have watched them falling apart.

Kain

Then I’m going to keep playing here too, I’m getting old memories and having fun even when I see only a few people in game, I’m sure in time that will change, because this is a really good chronicle and I’m sure most of the people out there misses what L2 used to be.

atpapado

So, noone plays anymore ? It’s great fun to play, but i will definitely need a team !

toolpunk
    Administrator

There are people playing. I’m pretty sure you’ll find a nice party or clan.

kronitos1

im new i like this c3

GingerFish

What is actual server online? I’m in love with C3 since 2005 when I’ve started to play on local free C3 server. I met with L2 at this time. And I’m really want to play on this shard, but the online frustrating 🙁

P.S. From Russia with love :3

silentz0r
    Administrator

Actual online count is pretty low these days, don’t really know why. As I said before, we are here to stay for a long time. We have new user registrations every day, it seems weird that we don’t get many online.

Verena

Seems there was some kind of Bug the Past days. a Guy was able to SPAM the Chat nonstop. He was using the tradechat NONSTOP. It was impossible to chat.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Yeah, I’ve fixed that 🙂 I didn’t want to fix it so that people could chat without getting banned on trade chat, but I guess some people just wanna watch the world burn. Flooding trade chat = auto kick

Verena

Hehe okay. But it seems that guy was actives. because once i was close to him he ended using the tradehca,t but spammed in regularchat instead…..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.