Walker it's Not Allow so this guy DONT CARE

Home Forums Report Section Report Hackers & Cheaters Walker it's Not Allow so this guy DONT CARE

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    ToNy Montana

MORRON

fataki11

lol, if you silly, its your problem ))) i say that we play 3 friends with 3 la2 windows.
    you make hasty conclusions guy

ToNy Montana

Admin isn’t fool,when player’s is so closed its walkersign so when im start to hit you,healer start to restore you so fuck off dont lie around…Just accept it .Admin we are waiting for you to solve this problem when we re xping with hard work other guys know easy fast way so make a choice who wanna keep in your server?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Thanks for reporting this Tony. It is pretty clear that this person is botting. All 10 accounts under this IP have been banned, make sure you read the rules before using 3rd party software @fataki11. Here’s a link to our server rules: http://l2oldskool.org/forums/topic/server-rules/

Quote from the rules:

PUNISHMENT:

– bot programs and packet editors are logged in various ways on L2OldSkool, if you are logged you will receive a full ban.

Also ToNy, I understand you are angry that this person is botting but you should never make remarks like “who do you want to keep on your server” towards me, consider this a warning.

ToNy Montana

hey i just told you the truth,cuz me and my friend’s when saw that player botting believe me that the first think that we thought is oh fuck why we xping so hard and this guy botting ???if you notice this player was using for a long time the walker and for this reason I told him or us…Anywar i do not want to offend an1 !

silentz0r
    Administrator

No worries, just keep in mind that I’m always on the good guy’s side so there’s no need to question that. You did great by taking screenshots and reporting this guy, so we also set an example for future botters.

verdi

wasnt even having dualboxes out of town illegal? 🙂

silentz0r
    Administrator

You can dualbox out of town if you really feel like it, but you might get the ban hammer if the activity seems bot-like (i.e. you are AFK farming, not responding intelligently to PMs or GM activity etc.).

Long story short: Dualbox if you feel like it, botters like the guy in OP’s post will eventually get banned.

verdi

You can dualbox out of town if you really feel like it, but you might get the ban hammer if the activity seems bot-like (i.e. you are AFK farming, not responding intelligently to PMs or GM activity etc.).

Long story short: Dualbox if you feel like it, botters like the guy in OP’s post will eventually get banned.

awesome 🙂 since i like dualboxing!

gembller

Can we walker for non-botting purposes ? I don’t think my old laptop can dualbox 2 clients, I remember back in the day I had to walker trough towns because my PC just lagged the living hell out of that game (I have a somewhat glitchy graphic card)

Baoulettes

so I guess we could use ingame walker for that SS/BSS auto use script? 🙂
    I ask cause I remind myself using it on my old C3 server when auto SS wasn’t actually a feature we had in private 😛
    (I was on L2 Dune :))

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.