VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions VERY IMPORTANT!!!!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    soulhunter

Silentz0r.. im noticed that the material varnish is not able to spoil on moob higer than lvl 62 (Cave Wave)… i really need varnish and with my spoiler lvl 71 im not able to spoil it…

So here 2 sugestions…. Add Varnish on higer moobs….. lima kariknes or kariks… Or add 1 npc in giran where spoilers can delevel…. 1 lvl 5 lvl and 10 lvl options…..

plz im need a fast answer and solution of this problem…. i need to finish my S grade juwels and without varnish its imposible….

Tks

Waiting for Response.

soulhunter

Hello??????????

silentz0r
    Administrator

Some materials are currently available only on low level areas. A de-leveling NPC might be a solution but we currently like to keep things old school so you can delevel your spoiler manually.

ToNy Montana

thats sux silentz0r !

soulhunter

WTF… NO tks no manual delevel….. i dont want waste 3 hrs of my life deleveling a char 10 lvl, only to spoil some varnish….. NO… Whats wrong on a npc???

Anyway tks for answer….

silentz0r
    Administrator

The idea is that clans don’t only have one spoiler, but they have a low level and a high level spoiler. We might end up making that de-level NPC however.

soulhunter

i mean …. if there are more people playing the varnish is not a problem cause we can buy from other players. but the reality is that in my clan …. im play basicliy alone .. not why i want .. its cause all the people that i invited dont play anymore.. and not often i see a char… and when i see it .. its not a spoiler….

i know that u cant acept all sugestions but… please its realy borred to delevel manualy….. try youself to delevel 10 lvls by a guard…..
    im deleveled 2 lvl and was borred ……

im buffed the guard so that he kill me faster ….. but anyways …. try it and tell me how much time u need…. its make me sick

xD

silentz0r
    Administrator

I understand that, but if we make everything easy and fast, then of course there won’t be people online because they will complete everything in a few hours/days. I will consider the delevel NPC, maybe it will cost some adena to delevel, I need to think about this.

soulhunter

of course…. put a cost if u want… Ancient adena, adena, or something….. maybe mantra stones…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.