Tower of insolence(mobs)

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Tower of insolence(mobs)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    lliimm337

Why not inhabited tower mobs?

silentz0r
    Administrator

TOI is next in our list, we will add mobs there soon. Baium is spawned at TOI top floor at least ๐Ÿ™‚

Linux

TOI is next in our list, we will add mobs there soon. Baium is spawned at TOI top floor at least ๐Ÿ™‚

It’s been 4 years already, and there are no monsters in the TOI ๐Ÿ™

silentz0r
    Administrator

Damn, I knew that mentioning time would come bite me in the ass.

Obviously there’s been other things that came before TOI. TOI is one of the candidates for a custom group farming area that I’m working on, though I really like another place a lot better.

Linux

Damn, I knew that mentioning time would come bite me in the ass.

Obviously thereโ€™s been other things that came before TOI. TOI is one of the candidates for a custom group farming area that Iโ€™m working on, though I really like another place a lot better.

What kind of place is it? LOA?

silentz0r
    Administrator

I kinda wanna keep it a surprise. It’s not a really famous place, but it’s really nice and interesting to travel through. The idea there is that there will be groups of mobs (~5 per group) with a mini raid at the center/peak.

Right now I’m trying to figure out if I want to use another mob mechanic that I’ve come up with which is really interesting but requires a lot of thinking. Can’t say too much about it yet as it is only work in progress.

Linux

I kinda wanna keep it a surprise. Itโ€™s not a really famous place, but itโ€™s really nice and interesting to travel through. The idea there is that there will be groups of mobs (~5 per group) with a mini raid at the center/peak.
    Right now Iโ€™m trying to figure out if I want to use another mob mechanic that Iโ€™ve come up with which is really interesting but requires a lot of thinking. Canโ€™t say too much about it yet as it is only work in progress.

Inform on the main page of the site when it is ready. OK?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Inform on the main page of the site when it is ready. OK?

I always make posts when there’s any sort of update on the server, but thanks for reminding me.

Alkien

If it is Garden of Eva, I might just explode, I swear! ๐Ÿ™‚ Though, you said “peak” which wouldn’t suggest that area exactly. ๐Ÿ˜›

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Goddamnit man get out of my head already ๐Ÿ˜›

Alkien

Wait … is the place you had in mind the actual Garden of Eva!? ๐Ÿ˜€

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

silentz0r
    Administrator

I cannot confirm or deny that the place is going to be Garden of Eva.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.