Strider disappeared

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report Strider disappeared

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    este

My strider died on execution grounds cause I was checking another bug it couldnt equip its weapon and armor. I went at giran to buy rez but when I came back the strider was gone.

I was playing with Durin not Este.

Durin

My strider died on execution grounds cause I was checking another bug it couldn’t equip its weapon and armor. I went at giran to buy rez but when I came back the strider was gone. From what I know it needs 24 hours for a dead strider to disappear.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Back in C3 Strider corpse is only down for 3 minutes, then the Strider disappears.

I think 3 minutes is pretty low so we should increase the corpse time to 10-15 minutes. This gives enough time to run back to any town and run to the Strider’s location again.

Since this information was unknown to you I will give you 2 Pet Tokens to exchange them for a Strider at the Donation NPC.

Durin

Back in C3 Strider corpse is only down for 3 minutes, then the Strider disappears. I think 3 minutes is pretty low so we should increase the corpse time to 10-15 minutes. This gives enough time to run back to any town and run to the Strider’s location again. Since this information was unknown to you I will give you 2 Pet Tokens to exchange them for a Strider at the Donation NPC.

Yeah, I would love that if it’s possible!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.