SS No grade, Priest of Dawn / Dusk

Home Forums Help & Support Help & Support SS No grade, Priest of Dawn / Dusk

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    t0k3n

i cant seem to find the SS no grade in the normal shops.
    plus do i need to registern for the Necros here? i cant find the priests nessesary. any help?

silentz0r
    Administrator

No grade items can be found in the regular shops (check the “Grocery Store” on your map in each town), and they are usually found in starting villages (Talking Island Village, Elven Village etc.).

Seven Signs is open for everyone, so you can simply hunt at catacombs/necros. Bear in mind that Catacombs & Necropolis are custom areas.

ToNy Montana

i cant seem to find the SS no grade in the normal shops.<br>
    plus do i need to registern for the Necros here? i cant find the priests nessesary. any help?

Hello mate just search at Village’s (Talking island/Elven Village/Orc Village/Dark elven)

verdi

No grade items can be found in the regular shops (check the “Grocery Store” on your map in each town), and they are usually found in starting villages (Talking Island Village, Elven Village etc.).

Seven Signs is open for everyone, so you can simply hunt at catacombs/necros. Bear in mind that Catacombs & Necropolis are custom areas.

interessting, is there a list of what cata / necro is with what lvl? i remember that NoS (Necro of sacrifice) is for 20 – 30.
    i hunted there on retail then i swichted over to other necros. (got a good exping pattern till 68).

silentz0r
    Administrator

If you go to any teleporter you can see the suggested level of the hunting area next to the name, e.g. Dragon Valley (55 – 62) etc. Lowest level catacomb creeps are level 52 at the moment.

verdi

wow, so necropolis & catacombs both start at 52? wow… need to find good hunting grounds then 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.