spellhowler casting speed

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report spellhowler casting speed

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Arminas

Hi all,

I’m a new player and I play a Spellhowler. I just noticed a problem with the casting speed. if I am level 20 or level 40, the launch speed of skills does not change. Yet in my characteristics, the number increases. I also bought the Karmian tunic and the Homunculus’s sword with acumen. So I should go quickly to launch my skills and this is not the case.

I wanted to know if this was normal?

Thank you for your reply.

Arminas

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hi and welcome!

At levels 40 and 56, Spellhowlers get the “Fast Spell Casting” passive skill levels 1 and 2 respectively, which lowers their casting time (without increasing casting speed). Those skills works 100%. Are you talking about this skill?

Also Karmian set (Tunic, Leggings and Gloves) and Homukulus’s Sword with Acumen SA should increase your casting speed by quite a bit as these sets also work. Also make sure you buy a potion for casting speed from Trader Woodrow called “Greater Magic Haste Potion”.

Your casting speed is the lowest compared to Spellsingers and Sorcerers, so also keep that in mind.

Arminas

ok ok thank you for your answer! it was long since I had not played in my memories And it seemed to me that this was going faster at the casting speed at level 40.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.