Skill Bugs

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Rinem

I’ll just start a Thread where everyone can add Bugged, Wrong working or Non-working skills. Please tell us which Class, Skill and the kind of Bug you found:

Destroyer: Frenzy holds for 30 seconds only. Correct would be 1 Minute and 30 seconds.

Xerxes

That is not actually a real bug… Is just a duration, it can be tweaked… But IMO frenzy more than 1 minute will be OP for destro…. Under frenzy is enough with 2 or 3 critical hits to kill most chars… But well is only my opinion 😛

What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind?

Rinem

Like a sps in Nongrade armor and S weapon can kill a Hero Dagger because of its 100% cancel. Its not about balanced. its simply not correct and need to be changed.

Xerxes

Cancel should remove few buffs and average re-use, otherwise if removes all buffs re-use delay should be a bit longer coz already nuker class

What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind?

Rinem

There is a problem i talked SIlent about. Its cant be done that cancel only cancels a few Buffs. Its Canceling ALL Buffs to 100% Lading rate and its casted in 1 second and ready again in 1 Minute. There were other ideas like increase the cast time of the skill to like 3 or 4 seconds. or change the landingrate from 100% to another number. Buts thats Silents choise not mine. Still there is alot to get tested and i just write down everything i found. Fair or not is not the question now. Its just incorrect that frenzy holds for only 30 seconds.

Xerxes

We rly need some more people here to test massive pvp, well all for today I must go sleep, take a break mate
    Laterz

Rinem

Spellsinger: Cancel reusetime is around 1 Minute (faster reuse with higher Casting Speed.) I just checked some sites. Found something on the official Legacy.Lineage2.com Site:

On Chronicle 4 Update list the following Info was given:

The probability that Cancel will remove buffs and debuffs has been considerably reduced, and the reuse time has decreased from 300 seconds to 120 seconds.

That actually means the Reuse of Cancel was 300 seconds on C3.

But with that said, it also means that (and you can read that on the site on some other points too) the official Lineage 2 c3 had fixed reusetimes for every skill. Is there a reason or an setting to change it? I mean alot (around 95%) of the skills reuse depends on the atk/c. speed. However your Attackspeed or your Castingspeed is, the reuse of an skill should stay. The only thing that is able to reduce those is the Valakas Necklace if i remember correctly. Ofc that counts for every class. Daggers, Archer, Mages, Healer, Fighter etc etc.
    I tested it with Dash. Its actually working that a Dagger with Dash level 2 and a normal atk speed, such as Dagger + Haste Potion + Tattoo + Normal S Armor could actually spam Dash, which got a reuse of 90 seconds normaly.

Kvelertak

Gladiator: Final Frenzy. Automatically increases P.Atk when HP lvl falls. NEVER ACTIVE

Fuera de tu hogar no te alejes ni una pulgada de tus armas.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Actually, final frenzy and final fortress are ALWAYS ACTIVE instead. Unfortunately those skills could not work automatically. We will change them to Toggle active, like Vicious Stance, Accuracy and Frenzy. So you can only activate them when your hp level is low.

Kvelertak

thanks.

thrash

Vicious Stance: Continuously Not consumes MP proportionately to the user’s level.

Mark – Test of the Reformer: not found in the seller of giran, thankfully the quest working properly.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Thanks for reporting!
    Vicious Stance actually consumes MP based on skill level and user level. Do you think it takes too much or too little mana?
    Mark of Reformer is the 3rd item sold in Trader Woodrow, and yes all quests are working.

thrash

Vicious Stance: take long to consume the MP, take the time to regenerate and is like a passive infinitive.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Yeah, that’s because the player’s MP regeneration also increments on each level.

Kvelertak

– Bug Final Frenzy: as you can see, by activating a Greater Healing Potion’s, Final Frenzy is activated.

– As also this, It activates with blinking HP That is 30%.
    and does so with 20% at 600 hp this bug.

null

thanks.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • The forum ‘BETA Discussion & Bug Reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.