Server to be relaunched!

Home Forums Announcements & News Announcements Server to be relaunched!

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    silentz0r
    Administrator

Hey everyone,

it’s been a long time, I’m not sure anyone even checks this website anymore. Nevertheless, for the few people that might, we are working on re-launching our C3 Server with new fixes (mainly security fixes) and with lots of new content (many thanks to smeli for his awesomeness). The game is now running on Windows XP/Vista/Win7/Win8 x86 and x64 editions and on Linux, we will have the old monstrous auto-updater (L2x-style), no more abusing accounts or duplicating items, lots and lots of security fixes, skill fixes (vampiric rage, dance of vampire, blinding blow and many more skills now working as intended), working sieges and many things I am forgetting about right now.

This is all the information I have for all you at the moment, there is however a closed beta test server up and running.

Stay tuned, we will be going into open Beta soon. Really looking forward to seeing some of the old people coming back, along with a whole new community base. Hopefully people are still into this!

See you online,
    Silentz0r & toolpunk

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • The forum ‘Announcements’ is closed to new topics and replies.