Server offline?

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Server offline?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Alkien

Anyone knows what is happening to the server and why is it offline?

(Or is it just me who cannot log in?)

On the main page, where it should be written whether server is online or offline, I see empty spaces.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Verena

Its empty for like 2 mins, then it appears offline for both, seems server is down

max0144

i just have fixed my pc so i can run c3 and server is just down? come on maaaaaannn….

bogdanovix

So… what’s up.

Verena

Server is Down for a while so i left my room and talked a bit with my Parents. Must say …. they are pretty cool people…

bogdanovix

No.

Verena

being able to contact silent via whatsapp could be usefull 😀

silentz0r
    Administrator

The server machine has crashed, i’ll let you all know once I found out more.

Verena

Yaaaay hes here, our savior xD

silentz0r
    Administrator

Okay the router was overheated and crashed, the server never really restarted. Strong server, bitches

Verena

Server isnt fully up, soulshots dont work 😀

Alkien

I’d say an actual restart is indeed needed (considering the server has actually never restarted). The usage of all items is disabled, it seems.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

bogdanovix

I can’t seem to get past the login server – it doesn’t even show that my password is incorrect if I put in wrong text.

What is it that I should do in regards to this? I was earlier messing with the l2.ini, could it be that I got banned because of it?

I tried reinstalling the whole game and it also failed.

bogdanovix

Got it fixed, ty.

yashimoto

hey guys,

sorry to bother ya all-. I just made an game acccount – loking and password do not match it says.

any ideas? I downloaded their client. after instalation the updated did its magic. two files could not be updated it says.

iam attempting to log in, however this account and password do not match, can anyone send me some free acount information in order to check if am putting in correct login details?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.