Server off

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report Server off

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Interprise

Admin, the game broke ..

silentz0r
    Administrator

Who broke it?

Interprise

The server does not work again, although it is written on the site that it is online …

silentz0r
    Administrator

The server automatically restarts when there are problems. It seems to be fine now.

Interprise

Understood, please help then. We beat the raid boss Anakim, he had to beat for 1 minute, as everything was pawned and the server rebooted. Now we drive in the username and password and nothing happens, although the site is written online. My nickname is Missouri and GaliGali. And another question, if the life of the raid boss is restored, can we somehow compensate for this? Thank you.

Interprise

I figured out, I need to update the game

silentz0r
    Administrator

Understood, please help then. We beat the raid boss Anakim, he had to beat for 1 minute, as everything was pawned and the server rebooted. Now we drive in the username and password and nothing happens, although the site is written online. My nickname is Missouri and GaliGali. And another question, if the life of the raid boss is restored, can we somehow compensate for this? Thank you.

Unless something goes terribly wrong, the life of the raid boss is saved and restored after server reboot.

I manually tested logging in to the server and it worked fine.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.