Server Is Dead ?

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Server Is Dead ?

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

I log in before one month again and see 0 people online !!!

ReSoNaNCe

Server is alive! yesterday was ~3 online :)))

ellalo

Hi, im a new player and i have the first question… yesterday and now its offline, is that normal? always drop like that? or there is a time for restart or something?

Cya

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hi, im a new player and i have the first question… yesterday and now its offline, is that normal? always drop like that? or there is a time for restart or something? Cya

Hello and welcome! There’s been a few issues with the server’s connection, hopefully the techs will fix it soon.

By the way, if your message is unrelated to the thread please make a new thread.

h3llmaster

Good evening i’ve missed c3 chronicle and i’d like to try this server..is anyone online at all?

ellalo

Hi, im a new player and i have the first question… yesterday and now its offline, is that normal? always drop like that? or there is a time for restart or something? Cya

Hello and welcome! There’s been a few issues with the server’s connection, hopefully the techs will fix it soon.

By the way, if your message is unrelated to the thread please make a new thread.

Hi, the issues has been fixed? now its down again.

Cya!

Dourin1981

any1 still here?

Robert56

I’m playing from time to time, i can give you my Facebook so we can contact each other play together if you like.
    I’m a lvl 40 Gladiator btw. 🙂

KronosL

Im Here! Dagger lvl 52 pm me KronosL

anisoropos

tafak whats the server population

lemited

Hello. When will the server be launched? Today is a day off, it’s time to play, and the server does not work 🙁

silentz0r
    Administrator

Power was cut off and I didn’t get notified, server just restarted. I swear I’m gonna delete this fucking thread, first thing people see when they come to the forum is a thread with title “Server is dead”. Server is not fucking dead, it’s been online for nearly 10 years.

Locking this thread, if anyone wants to ask something make a new one.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • The topic ‘Server Is Dead ?’ is closed to new replies.