S grade armors

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions S grade armors

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Vox

Hello from me,

I am new on this server, about 2 weeks or so, I noticed that dragon leather alrmor which is buyable from shop has much better stats than dragonic leather armor which is craftable and way more expensive. So, i’d like to suggest maybe you can change the appearence of dragon leather armor (looks like salamander d gr) to a more handsome armorlook that stands on its grade Or you can reverse the status that gives with the draconic leather and make this one worthy to craft. Dunno..can’t watch my character wearing this dragon leather and look like d grade. It’s not enjoyable 🙁 I crafted yesterday the dragonic leather armor and i saw its so subordinate comparing it with dragon leather stats even though its more expensive and harder to get because is craftable and needs more money and time.I feel like i wasted time. mats and adena for an armor set that’s not worth it at all and seems to be forced to stay with this dragon ugly set cause i cant find ppl for raidbosses to have some tita set dropped 🙁 . I would appreciate if i got an answer to my gameplay problem. thank you in advance..in game : Vox

- Let The Music Do The Talkin'

Alkien

I think Silentz0r should look into this … I personally have never crafted Draconic Set, but I cannot imagine it is worse than the c3 S set. Many people before have been using it and I think no one has complained about it so far. Can you write the stats of your character (without any buffs) with both armors equipped here, please? Want to see the comparison if possible.

Also, keep in mind that Draconic armor is not made the way that all your character’s stats will increase with wearing that armor. All 3 S sets are made (or they should be anyway, really do not know how it is with light armor) so that their increase in overall statistics is more or less balanced. The equation C3 set > C4 set > Titanium Set should however still apply. What I am trying to say:

For a mage, wearing c3 The Robe Set means less casting but better M Atk than DC (A grade) set … when a person crafts c4 MA Robe Set it gets about the same M Atk as with c3 Set but also some extra casting (about the same as with DC set) – therefor, this means that crafting is beneficial cause person gets the casting bonus equal to best A grade armor set + M Atk bonus equal to M Atk from c3 S set … To conclude, crafting c4 Set is a good idea.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Vox

Well, i didn’t craft the entire armor set, just the body armor and i saw the stats it gives…and i don’t think i will complete it with boots, gloves and helm…it’s not worth it 🙁

The Dragon leather : att.speed/p.att +5% , MP +289 , weight limit +5759 , STR +2 , DEX +3 , CON -2 (buyable at shop, but crapy look)

The Draconic leather armor : stt.speed/p.att +4% , MP +289 , weight limit +5759 , STR +1 , DEX +1 , CON -2 (craftable and way more expensive than dragon leather to get)

I don’t know how to proceed, it’s not enjoyable for me at all even if i like this server :/

Anyway i was wondering if we could change the dragon leather appearence or boost the stats that dragonic leather gives (make them equal with dragon leather at least) so it will be more worthy to craft it.

P.S. Where are you?? long time no see. If we could do some raids on this server everything would be much more better 😀 but my suggestion is for those who cant do some raids for TITA set

silentz0r
    Administrator

This is just a client bug, Draconic Set is better than Dragon Leather Set. I will change the stats to the correct ones, thanks for noticing 🙂

Vox

Thank you so much..so draconic now worth to make a craft! I will proceed for the entire set 🙂 have a nice day.

Alkien

Oh … you have not even crafted it yet … 🙂

Yes, as I have said before – always look into the stats when equipping stuff. The passives and item descriptions are not what the actual bonuses are (almost never anyway) so always look into the character’s stats.

Sorry for not being around much – was away on a vacation. Shall be online tonight or tomorrow for sure. 🙂 See you soon in game.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Vox

nice to hear this 😀 hope you got great time!! looking forward to see you in game again. And i just finished the craft of draconic leather set and guess what…it’s better than dragon, a bit.. but better 🙂 it worths the time and money! cya boss xD

silentz0r
    Administrator

I should really fix those armor sets passives & descriptions, it’s just extremely boring :p Will do them soon though.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.