Redemtion

Home Forums Devianne x35 Clan Recruitment Redemtion

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello Hello Hello,

Fun loving clan looking for new members. We are soon to be allied with Dawn, and have close ties to them. Mostly clan is for people of the North American Time Zones given i know there are some new people out there that will log on and see no one around because the server is predominantly euro. So to make things better for new comers looking for people to comunicate with and Raid (soon pvp hopefully :)) i started this clan. We currently have a Clan hall in Aden. Willing to help the best i can to new players to the server. My ingame name is Twista, send me a wisp if you are interested ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, by no means am i discriminating to just North American peoples, everyone is welcome of course :).

BUMPbumpBUMP

Emira

Looking for a clan here. I started yesterday, I couldn’t get logged in the day before, and I am almost level 30, will be 40 later tonight after classes get out. I am North American, Central Time Zone, and will be very active some days, and there may be sometimes where I wont log into game but will get on here and keep in touch.
    Let me know if I qualify please Twista

of coarse, i dont really turn people away…very rarely anyway. but hey whats your ingame name?

Emira

I have two-Emira, and a BD buffer named NeonAngel.
    Emira was snapped up into Dawn so I could get buffs until I met up with you, and so far I havent been able to level much. Im only in my mid 30’s.

mykol120

Are you still acitve? I am interested in joining ๐Ÿ™‚

sorry for the late reply, but if you are still playing and are looking for a clan and dont already have one, i would be happy to send out the invitation. ย Just got done with an extended absence. But i should be around for good now :).

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.