Prominence

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Prominence

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    kylerhett

Hello hello,
    I am new to this server, since i decided to search a C3 server and nice server indeed!
    The class which I would like to play is Sorcerer. As some may know, the animation from Prominence is the same as Blaze skill, from previous human wizard 1st class change. This, however, was changed in C4 with the awesome animation which you may know.
    My question is: would it be possible to change that animation, to make it a .. somewhat custom skill for this chronicle. This feature wouldn’t be game breaking of course, its just for the visual.
    Or maybe it already has that animation since I am in the leveling process.
    Cheers.

verdi

i like that and welcome! ๐Ÿ™‚

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hello and welcome, that’s’ a really good idea. I will start looking at different effects and see what we can change it with.

kylerhett

maybe this could help http://base.l2j.ru/index.php?s=prominence
    Or maybe some mobs already have that skill effect from C4. I don’t really know how to search for item skill ID’s over the internet, just simple search doesn’t work. I hope the animation effect already exists in the database on C3 and was only implemented for Prominence skill for the Sorcerer on C4.
    Thank you for your fast response and looking forward for that nice animation. Thank you

Baoulettes

I agree with it and I can totaly make it in few minutes if Silent allow me ๐Ÿ˜‰

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Xerxes

if im not wrong the very old l2x C3 times b4 going into C4ย  has this modification done

there was dual daggers also

i remember downloading like 200mb patch for C3 in that time

x)

What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind?

Linux

Hello and welcome, thatโ€™sโ€™ a really good idea. I will start looking at different effects and see what we can change it with.

I strongly insist that the animation of the prominence be changed. In my opinion, this is the most beautiful animation of skills in the game.
    To be honest, without this animation I’m not at all interested in playing for Sorc

Linux

I did it myself on my client.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.