Posible Bug list

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report Posible Bug list

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    madocter

Hello im experimented many years elhaym pack that you using. Im not sure if admin fixed those posible errors . plus im not sure the way admin added C3 script here. This is not official just orientative

Server Base is C1 SINA

1) Private store minor errors: when you setup one and sell mats price can be changed this seems to be security fix but is anonyng
    2) Acces failed please try again latter (I wonder if you will get this also ? )
    3) If auto spiritshot enabled removing 1 to trash can. them will not increase casting speed.
    *But i see that your client is 560 protocol so you do not get this? whould like know were u found auth for that
    4) Strider do not disarm weapon when mounted not c3 like so (strider = goodmode)
    5) When you playing the other players position seems like have a delay and you see them quiet meanwhile they are really in other location
    *I wish know more information about this bug
    6) rsaenh.dll can cause critical errors on windows 7 / vista when teleport

AI Base is prelude extended – C1

1) cancel remove all buffs
    2) Skills that depend of chance like: sleep. mortal blow . dryad root. and all debuffs will work C1 like instead C3 (this mean hight sleep / fatal_blow chance and all stuff will use korean random system)
    3) Vicious stance + mortal blow can cause great damage (not sure if is a bug)
    4) All skilladquire files from pack are based on C1 original were max skill was 58/56 extrange skill level jumps happends, check hamstring skill. not sure if this C1 base can manage C1 + skills 100% correctly
    5) Autoactivate – skills as “final fortress , frenzy” are operate_type = T (toggle) instead of P then most of C3 important skills are almost unusefull. Because player need activate them manually
    *so i do not know if smeli edited this or is because are not posible make them work on correct way.
    6) Some SA’s do not work like focus or bodily blessing

madocter

7) Fake death failed will cause character sit dow (to prevent this character must be runing when use skill. or you can change fake death sucess to 100%

Verena

1) cancel remove all buffs Thats how it works in C3, sadly but true

3) Vicious stance + mortal blow can cause great damage (not sure if is a bug) Also correct, Vicious stance will ALWAY only increase the SKILL damage, not the general Damage. Once a Archer is using Vicious STance it will not increase his critical damage on a normal arrowshot

5) When you playing the other players position seems like have a delay and you see them quiet meanwhile they are really in other location Thats a typical L2 C3 location problem, which also appeared on the official Servers.

3) If auto spiritshot enabled removing 1 to trash can. them will not increase casting speed. It does increase casting speed. C3 had the Problem, that the automatic spiritshots does not being used befor you cast the skill. The castingspeed bonus only appears when the spiritshot is used befor the skill is.

madocter

3) Maybe it was bug on previous server. actually vicious stance multiply critical damage greatly. and mortal blow in base C1 depend of:
    -critical chance = sucess rate
    -critical damage = damage
    Problem is that by default on this pack vicious stance can make mortal blows and archer hits of: 3.000 – 5000 hp dont know about damage if admin use vicious stance (modified by extender)

5) Thanks i didnt know that it appears on official also. i will try clean C1 pack ant check if this happend

3) I see but it only happends sometimes ? . auto soulshots can be enabled also removing one of them but by that way them will not increase casting speed

Verena

vicious stance is made for skill damage only. no general normal critical hit with an dagger or an Bow will count by vicious stances damage up, thats how it should work. And yes, C3 also have Critrate = landing rate. Means 1000 critical rate (maximum on c3 – even on official) 100% critical rate = Every Blow skill of an Dagger will land, even backstab from the front side.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Agreeing with Verena on most parts, but have to add that Vicious Stance actually adds damage to auto attack critical hits, including criticals from bow. It doesn’t change it greatly, for example if an archer crits for 1500 damage, with VS on they will crit for ~1700 damage.

Cancel is the same way it was on C3, same goes for sleep, stun, landing rate of blows.

Now that you guys mentioned it, AutoSS worked the same way on official servers (during Chronicle 3) as it does here? I mean, the spiritshots were added after casting a spell, not before? Did they only change that after C3?

Strider disarm is an easy fix, we prefer it this way as it was the old classic way (even if it was changed later). Only wyverns disarm you for now. Strider speed is 180, if you get buffs you can get MUCH more speed than that.

Focus works fine, I am not sure about Bodily Blessing, but to be honest on a PVP server nobody really cares about it. All they want is magic attack/casting speed 🙂

Fake death landing rate will be changed to 100% for official launching, so don’t worry about it.

Can you be more specific about the materials and the shops? They seem to work fine for me.

Vicious stance + blows is supposed to do great damage, but maximum damage from blows is 2000, if I recall correctly. I have fixed smeli’s vicious stance and it works as we want it to now, so no blow will do the amount of damage you mentioned.

The tank skills I think cannot work properly, so we either give them the stats by making the skill passive (HP percentage won’t work, so they get the buff when 100% as well) or we make it activated ( T ) so the player needs to activate the skill manually.

I don’t get access failed. I think I’ve told you many times that you are using the wrong system folder. All you have to do is download the updater and let it update.

We do not use smeli’s scripts. Our scripts come from old developers, private projects/shares and lots of our own work.

sharyn

Yea, dunno what Verena’s talking about, VS has always increased critical damage, why would archers even get it if it didn’t ?
    I was playing hawkeye on retail US during c3 and I clearly remember VS boosting regular criticals

Verena

Cancel is the same way it was on C3, same goes for sleep, stun, landing rate of blows.

The Skill itself yes, the reuse and casttime not. Cancel had a fixed Casting time and fixed reusetime. If i remember correctly Cancel was about 3 seconds to cast and 300 seconds to reuse. Cancels 100% of all the skills, Landingrate was nearly 90%.

Now that you guys mentioned it, AutoSS worked the same way on official servers (during Chronicle 3) as it does here? I mean, the spiritshots were added after casting a spell, not before? Did they only change that after C3?

People belive, that the spiritshots will be used befor the skill casts when using autoss. Buts on the officials it was different untill c4. How it works here is right, if you want the Spiritshot be used befor you cast a skill to gain the extracasting speed, you need to do it manualy.

Focus works fine, I am not sure about Bodily Blessing, but to be honest on a PVP server nobody really cares about it. All they want is magic attack/casting speed 🙂

People that are using and SE as Dualbox char does care about the HP buff which is unbuffable from an Elf/Darkelf buffer =P

Vicious stance + blows is supposed to do great damage, but maximum damage from blows is 2000, if I recall correctly. I have fixed smeli’s vicious stance and it works as we want it to now, so no blow will do the amount of damage you mentioned.

There is no such as fixed damage. The Backstab on a Tank is by far less hurtfull as the Backstab on a Mage. At c2 and later a Dagger was able to, when fullybuffed and good enchanted/equipped, onehit Mages. Thats what Daggers are made for in the PvP. The whole game is a circle:

Dagger > Mage
    Archer > Mage
    Tank > Archer
    Mage > Warrior (Gladiator, Destroyer etc)
    Warrior > Archer,Dagger

Thats ofc not happening everytime, but thats kind of how its working. So if you see Mages here raping Daggers all the time, you might Balanced it wrong.

The tank skills I think cannot work properly, so we either give them the stats by making the skill passive (HP percentage won’t work, so they get the buff when 100% as well) or we make it activated ( T ) so the player needs to activate the skill manually.

Cant you take Frenzy as an option? its working only on 30% or less HP too, wouldnt it be the same, just put it as passive?

All i can add is, that everything is almost working correct. But the Attacks Speed and Casting Speed is weired. I played an Mage here to test it and i figuered out, that when ever my casting speed increases, i dont only cast faster, all my skills’s reuse is reduced. Thats the most annoying thing. It makes Daggers (read and tested in a different Thread) Spamusing Skills, Mages Spamnuking / Canceling TOO fast (i just imagined a test. The setting of the Skills here would mean, that a Hero Dagger would lose against a A Grade Spellsinger oder Sorcerer)

And i dont like how Titanium Sets are so based on the “Typical Class”. Like the Light Armor gives only P atk for Archers and Daggers? What about Destroyer, Warlords, Tyrants, Duelists. All of them are Lightarmor user as well.

If you can only fix all the skilltimes reuse as it should be (there were NO, not even ONE Skill, that depends on casting speed or attack speed, they had ALL fix reuses) It would make the gameplay a whole lot better.

We also have to look on the Balancing of the Classes itself. Archers compared to Archers. The Human for example got the highest Attack Speed (Thanks to the passive Boost Attack Speed Level 1), With Dash spamable (Thanks to the reusetimethingy) the highest Runspeed, the highest HP and P atk and with Snipe the highest Range. Darkelves only have the Highest Critical Damage and Elves….nothing. So there is not even 1 good point to use an Elf Archer here. Compared the skills and Basic stats ofc.

And is Binding Blow of the Elf/Darkelf working? Should give runspeedboost once used against an Enemie.

Kvelertak

Skill – Gladiator: Final Frenzy. Automatically increases P.Atk when HP lvl falls. Never active…

Fuera de tu hogar no te alejes ni una pulgada de tus armas.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.