Omg that gay topic again!! (get to know each other)

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Omg that gay topic again!! (get to know each other)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Loukis

hi all! my name is luke, im from greece, ive been playing in l2elite for a few years but i didnt like the community at all so i decided to search for another c3/c4 server and here i am!
    Post your char names/ where r u guys from?
    See you in game 🙂

silentz0r
    Administrator

Welcome! This is not a gay topic :3 Glad to see some old people joining us, hope you enjoy your the server!

Iam from germany, played official server from beta to the kamael stuff.
    would be happy to group up as much as possible.

verdi

i played on TEON back in the days … i started on BETA .. quit on Prelude … played on a priv server called “Katsu Chronicles” went back to Retail untill kamael …

I played in the Exile Alliance on Teon … if you maybe know the PVP vids from dvp, sometimes i was in them :D.

i had a lvl 77 cardinal, Sub 72 bd and MANNY other Twinks for the funs sake!

silentz0r
    Administrator

Katsu, ShawnMB’s server 🙂 Good times.

t0k3n

i remember katsu 😀

verdi

i was with “vindicated” on katsu, back in the days! i had a DA there called “Shinaja” 🙂

akchris

Me and friends just started playing this server, and for the past 3 days we have yet to run into anyone. We have gone to almost every region shouting and what not. Is it just a ghost town? how many people actually play this?
    ~ BerryDingles, Goose, & Chirps

Chris Stepo

Davis

Well I, for example, was and am still kinda busy for the last few days or else you could meet me at Giran, DVC or FG. 🙂 It’s not ghost town, you just need to know where we are hiding and watching you quietly. 😛

verdi

Same already pmmed him i atm dont spend that much time in towns:-D grind > all

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.