New guy !

Home Forums Devianne x35 General New guy !

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    nomadrun77

Hey everyone,

Im new on this server and i wanted to know how many people are there and if there is event like siege and other clan war.
    i m looking for an old school server without imbalance to restart nostalgia with some friends.

I also have question about the classes, because i know that on private server sometimes some classes are bug, so i wanted to know if there is bugged classes to avoid to play

Have a good day !

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hello and welcome,

The online count is pretty low these days, but we’re planning a few events to bring people back here.

Sieges and clan wars work fine.

Classes / Items / Skills are being constantly balanced, we try to stay as clean as possible. We’ve been working on this server for over 5 years now (server originally started in 2009), so the list of bugs we’ve fixed is extremely long – but we always find new stuff that needs fixing with the help of our players. Most skills work as they’re supposed.

If you read around, we’ve been basing our ideology on the old L2x (C2-C3 times).

Hope I answered your questions!

Emira

Hi New Guy!
    I’m fairly new too, only been here about a week. But everyone here is AWESOME and willing to help.
    While it is extremely quiet in game, it works EXACTLY as I remember from C3 10 years ago, so it is very enjoyable.
    Let me know if I can help you with anything in game.

Emira

nomadrun77

Thx for the reply,

its seems like there is some good people on this server 🙂
    i m trying to convince friends to come back and recreate the clan we had when we was on Katsu or L2 Extreme. see you in game !

silentz0r
    Administrator

Always great to see new (but old!) faces around here 🙂 I just wanna let you know I’m also mostly offline these days as my always-on PC has died, so I need to replace that. I’m trying to be online as much as possible though! We’re also probably organising an event on Saturday, make sure you check this article out (Friday the latest) for an update on what time: Celebration Event Thread

nomadrun77

Thx for the reply i will try o be connected for the event.

An other question, is there Tattos on this server ?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Yeah, old style tattoos.

nomadrun77

I played this WE and i didnt see a lot of people. how much is on this server ? and where every one are meeting ?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Last two weeks online counts have been pretty low, we’ll organise some events soon and see how they go.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.