New content

Home Forums Devianne x35 General New content

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    aodstorm

Is there any new content since i stopped playing a few month ago? Like working hero quest or maybe high lvl farm area? 😛

Alkien

You wish! 🙂

Good to hear from you though. 😛

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

silentz0r
    Administrator

I’ve got a bit more time in my hands so I started working on things again 🙂 Maybe, one day, we’ll see new features 😀 The sad thing is that my test server machine died and I lost all my work in progress until I can get it restored, or work on it again.

I’m setting a lot of things up at the moment to make sure things like that don’t happen and to also make testing for me much easier. This is not something the users will see, but it will really help me a lot.

I’m gonna make a suggestion thread soon where people can post their individual ideas or suggestions. If I (or anyone else) like an idea a lot, we might end up implementing it. If your ideas suck I will fine you 100,000,000,000,000 adena.

Baoulettes

I will take the challenge surely !
    Prepare yourself to code something cause my Idea will pwn xD!
    Seriously now, I will give you a big idea 🙂

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

aodstorm

Alkien, i never quit forever 😀

The biggest issue for me is, there is nothing you can do when you reach lvl 75. No more skills, no more nothing.

Since there is no goal in high lvl (when you already did anakim/lilith/Baium 100 times), you are bored to create new chars over and over again.

All in all i am optimistic that some day we will have something above 75 😉

silentz0r
    Administrator

There’s definitely plans for things to be done at higher levels, one of them being the Hero quest 🙂

Alkien

Same here, aodstorm. 🙂

And yes, as you have said. If only there was something to do! 🙁 Events, different raids, some nice quests with good rewards … whatever really. All I do now is fly around with my Wyvern, but even that is limited. Cannot fly to cool places like Cruma Tower and so on … 🙂

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

aodstorm

Uhh wyvern is nice to have, unfortunally i am no castle Lord 😉

Baoulettes

To be honest I don’t wait on Hero quest -> Am I the only one?
    In my side I wanna see the seed I’ve planted with you Silent. (not a dirty joke there >.<)
    It would be great to just even have it in game to know you actually use it.
    Then quest to gain part one by one or new raid harder and slow resist while being a bit slower to drop new things.
    I think you see where I want go?
    Then I have several more and precise suggestion. but I will wait your thread ^^

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

D6x7er

someone play this server? im play in argentina but i cant see any player in giran, talking and other village.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.