I started leveling my char (MamiWata) today in Elven Village and found the following bugs:
1. My TOP NG staff (Mage Staff) consumes 3 Spirit shots instead of 2
2. Blessed Spirit shots NG do NOT want to go into auto – I have to charge my weapon before each strike
3. The quest “Protect the Water Source” from NPC Hierarch Asterios seems broken…after the initial 1 handful of dust, the NPC does NOT allow you to proceed with 5 more handfuls and complete the quest.
1. This is a security fix, all weapons consume +1 soulshots/spiritshots than the displayed value.
2. Auto-BSS is not working the same way it works in C4+ here. The Spiritshot is activated after casting, so if you want to gain the reduced casting time you need to hit the BSS button manually.
3. I will look into that quest, we haven’t paid much attention into quests since this is a higher rate server and therefore not a lot of people follow the RPG part of the game.
Hope you had fun in your first day, and welcome to buggy old C3, I’m sure you’ll love it 😀