Mortal and Deadly Blow Skills Bug

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report Mortal and Deadly Blow Skills Bug

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    soulhunter

Sometimes i log in and dagger skill Mortal Blow and Deadly Blow are Buged and when i hit a moob with skill they recive HP, not damage… i know this bug from other servers too… pls fix it..

soulhunter

Char name: TargetOne

Lv: 57-58

Skill name and Lv : Mortal Blow Lv: 24, Deadly Blow Lv:18

Vicious Stance Lv 11

Accuracy lv 1

its dosent matter if active or not…. skills are buged anyway

Class: Plains Walker … but It seems to me that in all races with this skill have this bug.

silentz0r
    Administrator

A restart usually fixes this problem. I will add some debug messages for next time it happens so that we can actually see what’s going on. Try logging out and back in to see if it is fixed.

madocter

Not needed a restart i think. also TH , Abyss walker will do less damage if : focus3 + dance appplyed. but if class is plain walker he will do 4k ++ of damage with those buffs

Verena

The Damage is usually a Chronicle Problem. Yet a Abyss should have the Highest crit damage, an Plains Walker the highest Crit rate and a TH both on the middle way. but the official C3 wasnt made like that. So…. play as the race you like mostly. They are pretty equal in damage. The only thing that cheers a TH up is his Attack Speed and his Dash Skill, thats all.

madocter

Sorry maybe i did not explained well.

Treasure hunter – Abyss walker :
    With: Focus lvl 3 + Dance of fire. will do ridiculously damange on mortal blow skills (less damage than without buffs)

Plan walker .
    With: Focus level 3 + Dance of fire . will do 3.000 , 4.000 damage with each mortal blow skill.

This test id done without “focus” skill

silentz0r
    Administrator

The Damage is usually a Chronicle Problem. Yet a Abyss should have the Highest crit damage, an Plains Walker the highest Crit rate and a TH both on the middle way. but the official C3 wasnt made like that. So…. play as the race you like mostly. They are pretty equal in damage. The only thing that cheers a TH up is his Attack Speed and his Dash Skill, thats all.

This.

Sorry maybe i did not explained well.

Treasure hunter – Abyss walker :
    With: Focus lvl 3 + Dance of fire. will do ridiculously damange on mortal blow skills (less damage than without buffs)

Plan walker .
    With: Focus level 3 + Dance of fire . will do 3.000 , 4.000 damage with each mortal blow skill.

This test id done without “focus” skill

Are you talking about this server?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.