mete

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report mete

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    soulhunter

last day im enchanted my soul separator +12 after rollback it was +11 again .. now im tryed to enchant again an i broke it to +12 +Critical damage….

and now im maked blunt meteor shower + focus but its wrong its give only +12 to critical rate instead of +61

Plz check it

silentz0r
    Administrator

I will check the critical rate, but I remember having the same conversation and I had told you that the blunt worked fine. You must have been very unlucky with that soul separator because the server only rolls back 20 seconds after every restart (this is why the system message says “The server will be disconnected in 20 seconds” too).

soulhunter

i remember that we talked about blunt +sa but it was risk focus… im talking about Focus in this case

so nothing to do with the dagger?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Meteor Shower – Focus still gives 20% critical chance, no matter what the description says (just checked it).

soulhunter

ah ok … now i understand.. so its does not matter what say the sa description when im full buffed its give me more critical chance comparing without buffs… its this because its a custom server??

Im just asking to understand and dont post again fake bugs.

Thanks ^.^

silentz0r
    Administrator

It gives you higher critical rate when you are buffed because it’s a percentage increase, and not a set value as the description says. The description is old and we don’t change it simply because it was L2x style, we want to change as little as possible.

soulhunter

understand xD thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.