Mana for Sorcerer

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Mana for Sorcerer

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Linux

Necromancer and Spellhowler have Body to mind for recovery their mana.
    Spellsinger has skill Fast Mana Recovery for increase regen his mana.

The Sorcerer is deprived in this regard. I propose to add Sorcerer the skill Body to mind 5 lvl or the skill Fast Mana Recovery. I think that it will not give Sorcerer advantages over other mags, but will only improve the balance of the game.

Alkien

Sorcerer is not deprived of anything. You have Body to Mind lvl 1. It is not as strong as lvl 5, but helps more than Spellsinger’s passive MP regen. So all in all Sorcerers still have it better than Spellsingers (imho). 🥳

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Linux

Sorcerer is not deprived of anything. You have Body to Mind lvl 1. It is not as strong as lvl 5, but helps more than Spellsinger’s passive MP regen. So all in all Sorcerers still have it better than Spellsingers (imho). 🥳

Maybe you are right. But here’s the thing.
    For almost two years since I first looked at this server. During this time, I have not seen a single Sorcerer on the server.
    There must be a reason for this and something needs to be done with this 🙂

Alkien

But the reason is very simple and clear, mate. Sorcerer is just the worst of all the Mages and MP regen has nothing to do with it. 🙂

If you want a character with super cool oh so sweet casting speed, you choose Spellsinger. If you are into strong, powerful, bad ass magical attacks, you choose Spellhowler. And if you want balance between casting speed and magical attack, you choose Necromancer. You will not choose Sorcerer, cause necro is just so much cooler – the debuffs, the servitor and transfer pain, vampiric claw for HP regulation … while Sorcerer is actually just a balanced “spellsinger”. So people generally do not choose that class. And it is not an OldSkool thing, it is just a Lineage 2 thing.

Linux

But the reason is very simple and clear, mate. Sorcerer is just the worst of all the Mages and MP regen has nothing to do with it. 🙂

If you want a character with super cool oh so sweet casting speed, you choose Spellsinger. If you are into strong, powerful, bad ass magical attacks, you choose Spellhowler. And if you want balance between casting speed and magical attack, you choose Necromancer. You will not choose Sorcerer, cause necro is just so much cooler – the debuffs, the servitor and transfer pain, vampiric claw for HP regulation … while Sorcerer is actually just a balanced “spellsinger”. So people generally do not choose that class. And it is not an OldSkool thing, it is just a Lineage 2 thing.

That’s why I propose to improve him at least somehow, so that there is interest in it too 🙂

Linux

@Silentz0r What can you say about my suggestion?

Linux

I continue to insist on perfecting Sorcerer so that he doesn’t look useless in comparison to other mages.

Mausei88

I support this, it would be great

toocool72

up up ++

gnomkasha

up

Alkien

Linux, you have been around for a long while and you of all people know that there are some very broken classes that really need fixing. Sorcerer is NOT one them. It works as it is working on any other servers. Nothing is wrong with it. It really is as simple as that. If any fixes will ever be done to any classes, it should be those who are literally usless at the moment. Again, sorcerer works as it should. That is my point of view to this topic. 🤷‍♂️

toocool72

what about Warcryer or OverLord ?  it would be nice if they were also useful and would also add for summoners add SS

Moved from Antharas’ Earring to this Thread.

Linux

Linux, you have been around for a long while and you of all people know that there are some very broken classes that really need fixing. Sorcerer is NOT one them. It works as it is working on any other servers. Nothing is wrong with it. It really is as simple as that. If any fixes will ever be done to any classes, it should be those who are literally usless at the moment. Again, sorcerer works as it should. That is my point of view to this topic.

I absolutely agree that Sorc works fine. However, it is still flawed compared to other mages, meaning there is no practical point in playing it when there are better mage classes. I, on the other hand, want it to make sense.

Linux

what about Warcryer or OverLord ? it would be nice if they were also useful and would also add for summoners add SS
    Moved from Antharas’ Earring to this Thread.

I totally agree. We need to make absolutely all the classes in the game useful. For example, it would be nice to add warcryer teleport group members to themselves (if possible of course). Summoners should also be able to teleport players to themselves. In addition, we should definitely add soulshots for summons/pets. Destroyer needs to increase duration of Frenzy and Guts skills by several times (as I wrote about long time ago in another post). All in all, we need to think about every class that almost nobody plays as a player to make them useful.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.