Looking for active players

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Looking for active players

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    mykol120

Ive played here before a long time ago for a few days but there was rarely anyone online. I am wondering how many players are in the server now? I will be joining the server once again and Im looking for some active people to party with or join a clan. I can make any class that may be needed for your clan! Please reply asap thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Alkien

Hello!

I am more or less online every day … happens a lot I am AFK though. You can mainly find me on Hyperion or Arienna. I am also a leader of clan called Dawn and you are of course welcome to join if you are interested.

Hope to see you online soon.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

maxima

I found you ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks

tchelo

ai vc querendo volta joga ai faz teste nesse server pode manda clientepra mim pach agradeรงo

L2 retorno

Quechua

Hello everyone! i ve just started to play here! pm quechua! i am also looking for clan!

Alkien

Hello and welcome! I am online almost every day. ๐Ÿ™‚

PM Alkien or Arienna in game for clan invite. We will be happy to have you. ๐Ÿ™‚

(If you see me there and I do not respond, heal me or make strange noises near me so that I hear you – I can often be AFK, doing something in the background with my clients minimized.)

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Shayiad

Hey all!! I was thinking about playing in this server!

Can someone give me some info regarding population, pvp, pk..well everything you guys can remember ๐Ÿ™‚

I would like to explore l2 in depth since I never got the opportunity, my main worry when playing was always grinding and because of that I never really got to know the game to be honest, especially raid eheh.

Thanks

pop is low right now, but when some new updates hit soon there will be a flood of new people and older ones aswell. ย So pvp isnt really happening yet there are 3 active raids and one other that nobody has attempted yet i believe (anthuras).

But ya if you wanted to join us please feel free to message me or Alkien(he will more then likely be on more than i am) and we can hit you up with a clan invite

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.