1 Trade does not work , trading with other players is impossible.
2 Alt+B Command does not work.
3 Root Skill is bugged , when a mob is moving towards you coming to attack you and you use Root skill , the mob returns to its original spawn point when Root is active! Therefor Root does not work proper. It should root the monster where ever it may be standing. Also Root lands almost 100% of the time.
4 Being or getting stuck in a tight spot , /unstuck /escape commands do not work.
These are some bugs i have found playing in the server , I will post more when I find some.
5 Macros do not work
6 When i type /friendslist , all my gear gets unequipped and when i open my inventory it re-appears.
7 When shopping in the GM shop in Giran , you cannot buy more than 999 of 1 item. Say i want to buy 10K Soulshot i have to choose 999 at a time until i reach my desired amount of Shots.
Hi there, thanks for taking the time to report those bugs. All of them are known bugs, so I will reply for each of them. Most of the bugs you mentioned are not really bugs, but simply features of newer chronicles. Remember, this is C3!
1. Trade works, it just sometimes crashes (currently not sure why, probably wrong packets sent). I’ve been told by players that you can trade outside of towns fine, though haven’t checked it myself.
2. Alt+B never worked in C3! This is a much newer feature.
3. Root works fine, try untargeting and re-targeting the NPC and you will see it actually stay in the original position it was meant to be.
4. /unstuck is also a later feature, we might add an “unstuck” skill to every player.
5. Macros are currently experimental, we will try to implement them properly soon
6. The /friendslist bug is only visible to you, this is a similar bug to trading.
7. Max 999 items is the way C3 was originally. It gets less annoying over time!
I hope my response helps, let us know if you find any more bugs!