In the meantime…

Home Forums Devianne x35 General In the meantime…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    silentz0r
    Administrator

Hey guys,

I know you’re all waiting for the Beta to come, and it should have launched a long time ago. Unfortunately the internet company _still_ hasn’t enabled the connection on our server, this is getting really annoying (they keep promising the following week).

While we are all waiting on this I would like to ask everyone who’s currently here if they have any suggestions/features they would like to see, just to see some ideas bouncing around.

I’d also like to ask if you would like to help us advertise + promote the server, because to be honest I wouldn’t know where L2 communities gather these days (ragezone?).

The server is coming sooner than later, just hang in there 😉

silentz0r

User12

i think dances and songs will be better if have more then 5 min.

Xerxes

1) facebook page and group
    2) l2topzone.com
    3) l2.hopzone.net
    4) forum.pmfun.com
    5) gamesites200.com/lineage2

and if is not enough i will bring a whole flotilla hahahahaha

What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Dances and songs will be set to 10 minutes for now (like it used to be on L2Extreme), buffs (including clan hall buffs) are at 30 minutes. Thanks for the ideas etherian, I will start some topics on these websites and post them here so everyone can find them.

Xerxes

🙂
    i cant w8 for beta testing and even more for live
    in the mean time lets learn some history hehehee
    i was a loner clanless blade dancer but i always admired big clans
    😀

What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.