Implement new armors

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Implement new armors

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    mykol120

Hello I was told if i had any suggestions to come on here and post them so I am πŸ™‚

I was talking to Midona and Silentz0r yesterday ingame and had mentioned i love the fact that there are non-c3 armors in the server. I wish you Devs could implement more S S80 possibly S84 grade armors into the C3 world! Like Dragonic Elegia Moirai Vesper Vesper Noble Dynasty Icarus etc…That would be so bad ass you cant imagine! Or even if you cant do all of them mabey some of them? That would make the server unlike any other because Ive never seen that in all my years of playing L][. So please at least give it some thought and implement some new stuff. πŸ™‚

Baoulettes

We already have C4 Armor aka Major arcana & Draconic & Imperial and as I told you I taken it as challenge πŸ™‚
    So for client side I will do my best πŸ˜‰

(btw Midona here)

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

alindina1

that is a great suggestion i love the S80 + armors and weapons Β add them is good for new ppl to see in this cronicle

and about Β stats u cand make them same stats like S just get what u like best for the looks πŸ˜›

hope gm reply ty

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hey, thanks for the suggestion.

I’m down with that, and as @alindina1 said they will probably have almost the same stats as their equivalents (top S or Titanium, depending on what kind of armor it is), maybe a few minor changes to make armor choice a more tactical decision.

But yeah, I totally agree with that suggestion πŸ™‚

alindina1

yeesss ur the best πŸ˜€

im the best

Baoulettes

Nanananana eheheh
    Yeah require TON of work to get Only that upper part for Human Male Fighter but at least that a thing πŸ˜›

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

alindina1

OMG i love it πŸ˜€

just add npc bufer and i never leave server :))

Alkien

Looks awesome indeed, Midona! πŸ˜€

Totally love it! πŸ™‚

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Baoulettes

Baoulettes To show armor on others races

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.