How much player?

Home Forums Devianne x35 General How much player?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    xmateusz

y0, I have question How much player play always ?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hello, online count is quite low at the moment, somewhere between 10 – 40 players at any time which is weird as we have more than 1000 game accounts and 1500 website accounts.

verdi

i am very active šŸ˜€

pm me ingame: verdipwnz/ oOXiaoLaiOo/ oOXaioLaiOo

mb its because people need to wait 10 – 20 minutes untill the account is active for ingame use?
    and arent there user accounts since the past years or did you wipe them?
    šŸ˜€ maybe you build some database query and sort them by “last login” or something like that!

ToNy Montana

y0, I have question How much player play always ?

hey xmateusz if you’re online you can pm me at CrazyDamager/Antifa/Slade/MiniMe

silentz0r
    Administrator

mb its because people need to wait 10 ā€“ 20 minutes untill the account is active for ingame use?
    and arent there user accounts since the past years or did you wipe them? :D maybe you build some database query and sort them by ā€œlast loginā€ or something like that!

If someone doesn’t want to wait 10 – 20 mins to play on the server, he would probably not even stay for 10 mins on it. This is our 3rd forum and unfortunately the old forum posts & users aren’t compatible with the new forums, plus we had lots of bot attacks, so we had to start fresh. We still have both of our old forums as archives, so I might consider making an “Archive” section where all the old posts will be.

verdi

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>verdi wrote:</div>
    mb its because people need to wait 10 ā€“ 20 minutes untill the account is active for ingame use?<br>
    and arent there user accounts since the past years or did you wipe them? :D maybe you build some database query and sort them by ā€œlast loginā€ or something like that!

If someone doesnā€™t want to wait 10 ā€“ 20 mins to play on the server, he would probably not even stay for 10 mins on it. This is our 3rd forum and unfortunately the old forum posts & users arenā€™t compatible with the new forums, plus we had lots of bot attacks, so we had to start fresh. We still have both of our old forums as archives, so I might consider making an ā€œArchiveā€ section where all the old posts will be.

awesome!

ToNy Montana

<div class=”d4p-bbt-quote-title”>verdi wrote:</div>
    mb its because people need to wait 10 ā€“ 20 minutes untill the account is active for ingame use?<br>

If someone doesnā€™t want to wait 10 ā€“ 20 mins to play on the server, he would probably not even stay for 10 mins on it. This is our 3rd forum and unfortunately the old forum posts & users arenā€™t compatible with the new forums, plus we had lots of bot attacks, so we had to start fresh. We still have both of our old forums as archives, so I might consider making an ā€œArchiveā€ section where all the old posts will be.

+1 Silentz0r

vinmaster

Hello guys!

I’m downloading the client, this chronic was amazing and I need to play this again hehe.. See you guys in-game!

verdi

cya ingame man šŸ˜€

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.