how can i get CH

Home Forums Devianne x35 General how can i get CH

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    alindina1

help me pls to get ch or u can add a npc buffer in giran for all to have so new ppl will play here coz we need ppl ty

silentz0r
    Administrator

You can get Clan Hall by bidding for a clan hall that is up for renting. Adding a buffer for everyone is unfair to owners of clan halls. If someone who has a clan hall leaves the door open for you, you can use their buffer (as long as you are in _any_ clan).

alindina1

Why should you let the clan hall door open when the server is almost empty.If you put a buffer in Giran it will be easier for players to get buffs, specially for new players(new character).

silentz0r
    Administrator

We’ve had this debate a lot. This is not an AIO/C6 or whatever-they’re-called server, it’s an old school server. We already have increased Buffs, Dances, and Songs timers and that’s about it.

alindina1

if u dont do somthing to make ppl come play u will never have ppl on so adding 1 npc buffer for ppl to see no 1 will play coz no buff u have to lvl up bots for bufs and that sux time lost and for what to play alone ?? pls bro do this and u will see ppl will come just for some time if no change then u can delet npc buffer and close server 2 if u whant coz to be the only 1 on the server + 3-4 ppl that sux . i w8 ur reply ty

alindina1

and about the CH when i clic biding confirmation i get you cant participate in this action …….????

silentz0r
    Administrator

Okay, you need to realize this is an old game and old chronicle, we are only trying to keep it alive for the people who want to play it. We don’t expect to get 20,000 people online. NPC buffers were added on all the new servers to attract more people because they wanted donations etc. and it was a retarded way to get a high audience, as well as adding super high custom donate-only gear. Everything custom we have added is farmable in-game, and we only added it in Clan Halls because CHs needed a perk added to them.

Close the server? As we mentioned before, this server is here to stay for quite a while and we’re not going anywhere. It’s a fun project between me and toolpunk and we like it the way it is. Old school, plain and simple.

To participate in a Clan Hall bidding you need to have money in your Clan Warehouse.

Hope this clears things up for you buddy.

alindina1

first i dont whant donation or custom items or stuf like that just npc buffer for me and for other ppl who wana play c3 old style but with some fun in it way dont u whant to add a npc buffer in giran i dont understand … u dont whant donation ok np i dont say nothing about donate or super items etc just wana play here and have some fun coz i dont have time to grind xp for buff bots i am not a no lifer just like the c3 gameplay that is all if u wana have a server with no ppl then do that and i will leave 2 coz u dont whant to listen to player sugestion …. sory for my bad englsih .

silentz0r
    Administrator

We listen to _every_ players suggestion, we just filter out the bad ones. When a lot of people ask for something, we let the everyone vote on it (like the buff duration). As far as buffs and stuff, we will not have a buffer for every buff because that’s too Overpowered. Right now you can get newbie buffs until level 25. We might just increase that limit to level 40, where people can easily farm with just potions. After that, it’s easy to create a clan and bid on a clan hall, or join an existing one. Try to understand that we are trying to keep things old school here, and having All-in-One buffers is not one of those things.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.