Hi all. I have some think to ask!

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Hi all. I have some think to ask!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    adolina

hello everybody, First sorry for my inglish im speak spanish! I want to know more about the server, NPC buffers?? Npc shop?? i try to find this information but this think’s wasent’ there in the Annonciament’s Again sorry for my English

toolpunk
    Administrator

Devianne has newbie buffers (for chars up to level 20). There are special NPC shops where you can purchase quest items and high grade items.

adolina

So… have npc shop but not npc buffer, newbie buffer retail.. Thanks toolpunk!

adolina

Sorry but i have a problem… My client crash with alt + tab and also crash if i click another thinks for example Google Crome.. I find solution to that but for windows xp, Some one know some solutition to windows 7 64 bits?? Thanks!!

toolpunk
    Administrator

The information you found is correct. Alt+Tab crashes the client on some systems. It works fine for me on Windows 8 though. Alternatively you can install Team Viewer and leave it running in the background. This seems to fix it for most systems. For more details see this post.

This is slowly going off-topic though. So if you should have any further questions regarding something not strictly related to Devianne, please make a new topic in the help section.

adolina

hahaha i cant belive that work!! but it’s work great! Ok in the future i do the threat in the help section! thanks again!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.