Hi all

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Hi all

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    alindina1

if u ppl whant more players is simple add npc buffer full so ppl can play not go mad coz die all time from no buffs pfff is very simple add npc bufer 1 h buff time all bufs

ty and sory if no 1 cares 😀

alindina1

sory for my english

Alkien

All you need is a clan. Every Clan Hall has a custom NPC buffer with all top level buffs. To get dances and/or songs all you need to do is ask nicely any of us older players and we will be happy to help you.

All buffs, however, last for 30 mins, which is probably also good.

Let me/us know, when you are online to give you clan invite and help you with dances and songs.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

alindina1

and if u ar not online what do I do or other new player is very easy just add npc buffer full in main town and u will have player if u don’t whant then go play with 5 player online have fun OMG

Baoulettes

This a server that have an npc buffer all you need is Any clan and a clan hall open.
    Also being only most of the time i am here, guess what I got full buff, but I guess I am ot nice enough to buff when I’m asked 😀

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

alindina1

i like play solo and clan but for solo i need npc buffer free not to make clan and other stuf is not just me but a new player who log in first time and see 0 ppl and no npc buff he will quit from the start and this is the problem way dont u ppl understand??? omg just add npc buffer test it 1 month if no 1 play just remove it is that 2 hard 2 do ?

Baoulettes

We’re not gm or admin at all so we can’t add it 😛
    Also if you really think it would help just put this suggestion over Suggestion part of forum like that :

This would improve server,
    An NPC Buffer like Clan own but that doesn’t require a clan also that is available in Starting + Giran town.

and you’re good to go :3
    Cause honnestly the NPC buff with basic buff (like newbies helper) would really be great I think too
    But no need to have buff 1Hour

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

alindina1

way not 1 h ?

and way not full bufs and dance song u wana see bots for buf rly? or players pvp raids and fun ?

i agree with you on the town buffers, also i wouldn’t hate to see them last one hour, because really what does it matter, some areas to get to take atleast 10 to 15 mins to get to anyway after fighting through all the mobs/running.

As far as the full song and dances, i dont agree with.  This server from my understanding is supposed to be old school, and old school L2 if you look back at videos you will see a ton of prophets/sws/bd/SE running around battlefields making them a necessary class.  You give everyone free full buffs and now those classes become useless.

In closing i think you make some valid points, but you give everyone free full buffs we are just making things to easy for people.

alindina1

yes i know i use to play bd on extrem on x3 rate but u need ppl first of all so how can i get bufs if no 1 is online to give me ??

i rly like c3 and i wana play but no bufs sux add bufer with full bufs and w8 for ppl to come and then remove it just ch bufer for clan only and then u have nice server nice pvp with supert and dd

and now the new ppl play interlude and other more advance servers so u have to go with it and adapt for new times old ppl dont rly play l2 now so add this for new ppl to see how it was in the old days ty and hope gm will do this

its very hard to remove something after its already been implemented, especially if people have already grown accustomed to it.

As the others said we are not GMs just people stating our opinions on the subject.  But if you need anything ingame, i am online now, i have a clan hall with buffer and would be happy to help and can give you songs and dances when im online.  Otherwise if your on more around alkiens time i would suggest joining up with dawn.

alindina1

i will log in game just have to install C3 w8 20 min or so

wher ar u from ?

alindina1

i just logd in my name is LordCarnage pm if u can pls

Alkien

Online now, if you need clan invite. PM Hyperion or Arienna. 🙂

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

alindina1

hope gm will reply to this post ty

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.