Hello :)

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Hello :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    manu

Hi all, nice to see a C3 server again, I was here when you launched server long time ago, and had some weaks of security. Hope you solved them all, would be nice play here in a C3 server again, thanks you for trying what any others do.

By the way, Lets advertise the server more! we need a big and friendly community to have a good experience here.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hello and welcome back! The security issues have been fixed, i’m sure people will try to abuse every possible bug during the Beta and see for themselves. Of course if anyone finds anything they should report it to us.
    As far as advertising, once the Beta server opens (some time in this week) we will advertise on a few places, but other than that it will be mostly up to you guys to bring your old L2 friends back here!

tekos

Hello, I had tried the server too.It very nice but I hope this time it will stay up for a longer time 🙂
    I was also wondering where I could check the new server features and customizations.

silentz0r
    Administrator

We’re planning on staying online for as long as people are playing on this server. You can find the server features on the Announcements section (they might be a bit out-of-date, but I will update them as soon as we make some final decisions). This will be a classic C3 high rate pvp server, just like it used to be.

tekos

So I guess titanium,dusk weaps, hero, s grades and a few custom weapons will be in the new server as well ?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Yes. Custom hero, of course.

User12

becose you indicated costum weapons LF will be on :D?

silentz0r
    Administrator

I believe I don’t understand the question.

tekos

I guess he is asking If there will also be a custom weapon known as “Lady’s Fan”.
    I had seen it in other private servers ,it was a mage custom weapon equal to halisha for archers.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Never seen this. I believe we won’t be having that, just the dusk weapons and Halisha etc.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.