Hello to everyone!

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Hello to everyone!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Alkien

Alkien is back! Looking forward to the new opening of the server! Silentz0r, keep us posted please! 😉

Now w8ing for BlackSoul’s reply … she is totally w8ing for my post, Blackie, admit it! 🙂

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

BlackSoul

Hey all … Hey Silentz0r:D…. And Heeeey Alky <3….
    I was so not w8ing for your post :D, I just happened to be online, on this server, on this forum at exact same time as you…. I was soooo not w8ing for it at all hahahahaha 😀
    And yea its good to be back 😀 … cant w8 for the server to start!

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hey, great to see some old familiar faces around here 🙂 I’m glad people are still up for this. I’ll keep you all posted for sure, I’m very excited about this! Most importantly, how do you like the new website/forums so far?

Alkien

Yeah … it looks amazing! Great job, really! 🙂

When can we expect open beta, Silentz0r? I’d really like to try c3 again. 😀

silentz0r
    Administrator

It’s all toolpunk, I had absolutely nothing to do with it expect complain ;o Kudos to him for designing an awesome website again!

Well the server is pretty much ready, it’s actually up and running right now. But unfortunately it’s behind an awful connection at the moment. I am trying to strike a good deal with an Internet company for a decent speed/price combo. Once we have the deal it shouldn’t take more than a week. So (without making any promises!) I expect to go into open beta either by the end of this week or by next week.

Alkien

Awesome! Please keep us posted and let us know when we can join opened beta. I for one can’t w8 to try c3 again! 😀

toolpunk
    Administrator

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know the forums might act/look a little weird over the next couple of days.
    I’ve decided to change the layout as the default one isn’t very usable in my opinion.

Edit: Done. Let me know if you find any bugs.

Xerxes

is a magical pony flying through the sky!

What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind?

User12

so when the server will be on 😀 ?

silentz0r
    Administrator

We are just waiting on the Hosting Company to enable the fast internet connection. Other than that the server is pretty much ready (remember, we are first going into a few days/weeks of BETA before launching!).

Anonymous
    Inactive

hi all. c3 classic pvp only. perfect website!

Alkien

So … so!? SOOO!!! 🙂 When can we expect BETA to open? Do tell, do tell please. 😉

I have 1 last obligation tomorrow, then I am sooo ready to do some geeking on L2. 😀

tekos

I have been checking for this server to re-open for years !!
    I didn’t expect it to take that long 😛
    Can’t wait to play c3 again !
    See ya all online soon 🙂

User12

i hope server open soon i realy like c3 servers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.