Hello everyone !

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Hello everyone !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Reiden

So I decided to get back to L2 and stumbled on this server. From the post i see on the forums there isn’t much people playing. So maybe some clan would like to recruit a starting out player ? I think it’s been like 6 years since I played so not much experience there if you looking for that. Hope to see you in game !

LordOrome

Hi,

I am new too, just joined. I was looking for years for a C3 server, best chronicle ever.
    I hope this server will get more population and it will not die.
    I think the rates are a little too high, maybe 15 or 20x max would have been more appropriate, so the existing base players to have incentive to play for a longer period of time.

Anyway I wish this server a long, long life and big population! Sincere Congratulation to the staff for opening a C3 server!

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hello and welcome guys! Thanks for the kind words, hope you enjoy what we’ve been doing here 🙂

mykol120

Hey guys , I’ve been looking for an older client aswell and found Oldskool. I’m looking forward to playing C3 again. I’m here looking for players to connect with. Also , how is the Server? Interested to know ^^

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.