Gladiator question

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Gladiator question

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Cabezon

Hello again, sorry to bother. I have read the forum and i saw that many people say that Gladiators players have disadvantage vs others classes or professions. I started as a humar warrior, and now im a Gladiator lvl 41. Should i begin with another character?
    Another question: Does this server have the 3er class change? I can change to a duelist then?

Great server by the way. I hope to see more people.

Alkien

Hi! 🙂

Yep, it is true. Gladiators are kinda lame in C3 – sorry for that info.

C3 in general does not have 3rd profession and therefor neither does this server. 🙂 So, no, you cannot become Duelist.

Question: Do you have clan? Asking cos if you are clan-less, you should join one to get access to CH buffer. It will make your game play much easier and probably more enjoyable. If you wish, you can also join ours and if you dislike it, you can leave later (there is no penalty for changing clans on this server).

Have fun and hope to see you online soon.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

Cabezon

Thx for the answer. I will like to join the clan.

Cabezon

I forgot to ask. If i build another character, where i can find the newbie npc buffer?

silentz0r
    Administrator

We put all character starting points to Elven Village, but only Elves can talk to the Elf Newbie Helper, so we will be changing them back 😉

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.