Events

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Events

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    aodstorm

Hey,

what about Events? Are there any of them?

would be nice to Launch one πŸ™‚

examples: hide and seek, Quiz or pvp event

Alkien

Some months ago we had many such events, but lately there is none. πŸ™

I would also be very happy if events come back to life.

It is not that you do not understand, it is that you do not even question.

silentz0r
    Administrator

As Alkien said we used to have events pretty regularly. We even have an event platform on the website as well (as you can see on the homepage sidebar) but I just haven’t made plans for events thus far because it’s hard to get everyone online at a specific time when there’s different timezones.

Getting people from different timezones online at the same time can be a bit hard.

Alkien

I would then maybe suggest a regular weekend event for example. The rewards can be something extremely small – some medals or whatever. But it is amazing to see GM online and do some silly little things with players. Even a short Hide and seek would make our week that much sweeter. 2 or 3 hints and off we go – looking for that reward. Those events take very little time to prepare and can be done with just 3 players online.

I think low population should just be a motivation to do the events and not a set back to never do any. Please, do not take that as a criticism – it is just what I think would help us players to have some random fun from time to time.

aodstorm

Weekend sounds good for me too.

i think Most players will be online on weekend.

its always cool to have some alternation of the boring single farm everyday πŸ˜€

since there is no high lvl Party area, ppl are forced to do the same things over and over again.

even if there are only small Events, ppl would like to participate and win, cuz noone wants to be only Number two πŸ˜‰

i am here for about 3 weeks maybe and i’ve seen only once a gm. As alkien said, it would be cool to see one only and it can easily combined with a small event.

silentz0r
    Administrator

I always try to listen to what people want around here so I’ll plan another event for next weekend (I will add it on the website’s events too so people can convert to their local time). Hopefully people will enjoy this πŸ™‚

Baoulettes

Count me in !
    I will do my best to be there even if i am quite a lot busy these days xD

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

aodstorm

Weekend is getting closer… But the Website wasnt updated for any Event yet… πŸ˜‰

Alkien

Xmas is coming and I know I’d be more than happy to join an event or two. Has been months since I last held an Event Medal in my hands. πŸ™‚

Any chance that Santa brings us some presents, SilentzOr? πŸ˜›

silentz0r
    Administrator

I’ll organise something ifΒ there’s interest in-game πŸ™‚

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.