Enchant lost when SA added??

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report Enchant lost when SA added??

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    crush5

Hi, new to this server. I added an SA to my weapon and it lost it’s enchant? I don’t think that is supposed to happen is it?

If it’s a bug could I have my enchant level back? lol I pretty much spent all my adena on it :s.

The character is: Treblemaker

The item: Samurai Sword (I had it +9, added SA focus and then it wasn’t shiny and blue anymore 🙁 lol)

Baoulettes

Heya,
    That isn’t a bug.
    That how C3* worked back in time.
    Adding an SA reset a weapon enchant.
    So I don’t think a refund will be made (I never seen it before ^^)
    Also I think Silent, You should make it mentionned in the NPC dialogue so players will know that ^^

* In private Server side.

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

crush5

Ouch… Well that isn’t good news. I found a post about 7 years old on an L2 forum and thought that maybe that was around c3 :s, guess not. Sucks I pissed away probably 70 mil lol, not chump change to a relatively new person haha. Oh well… D:

Baoulettes

I can give you some adena if you see me in-game (char name Midona ;))

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

crush5

I can give you some adena if you see me in-game (char name Midona ;))

😀 That is nice of you. I’ll be ok though. I suppose I really don’t need adena for anything atm. It was just a bummer at the time lol. I’ll just have to be careful from now on lol.

Thank you for the PM reply Silent, I tried to reply but I don’t think it sent :s. I’m pretty tired atm (Physics and Calc final coming up), so I probably just did something silly and cancelled it. Just wanted to thank you for the reply.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.