Dusk Sword Have Lower M attack then Elemental Sword Empo +3 with 152 M atack

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report Dusk Sword Have Lower M attack then Elemental Sword Empo +3 with 152 M atack

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    konsole

GM Elemental sword Empower + 3 have bether M attack from Dusk Sword why ???
    Elemental have 152 M attack on him , DUsk sword Have 207 M attack
    and with elemental i have 2.2 M attack with Dusk 1,8 M attack plss Fix it,
    Thanks !!!!!

konsole

I am KissMyAura !!!!

silentz0r
    Administrator

There’s nothing wrong with this. Dusk Sword has Acumen SA, and you are talking about Elemental Sword with Empower SA which adds a big boost of Matk.

konsole

yes but it is with 152 M attack on sword on Dusk is 207 it must by more powerfull!!!!!!

konsole

And Elemental are A grade Dusk is TOp S Costum Whay u put it when A grade is Bether then S WTF !!!!!

silentz0r
    Administrator

To correct you, Dusk Sword and Dusk Staff have 195 Matk, not 152.

konsole

OMG
    Just come on server please!!! CAUSE i know Staff and sword have 195 but ELEMENTAL SWORD have 152 when is enchanted +4 with EMPOWER and he have MOre power Then DUSK SWORD IT IS iMposible to have MOre power AND dusk are Costum S grade ELEMENTAL SWORD ARE A grade no TOP A grade weapon !!!!

konsole

Im sorry tell just 1 THing for U server ……
    No Top A grade weapon with SA: Empower are Bether then TOP S Costum Dusk Sword With SA: Acumen ??????

Verena

The basic M atk of both weapons are:

Elemental Sword 143 M atk

Dusk Sword 195 M atk

Whats wrong with that? Dusk Items arent made to be enourmusly good. They are made to be a better looking various of the normal S items. The M atk is more that enough. And ofcyou got a better m atk with a +4 A Weapon with Empower. Stop thinking COSTUM means imba strong.

silentz0r
    Administrator

@konsole: You are comparing Dusk Sword which has SA: Acumen with a weapon that has SA: Empower. If you really want to compare things, compare Elemental Sword: Empower with Imperial Staff: Empower, or Sword of Miracles: Acumen with Dusk Sword/Staff.

Exactly what Verena said. Dusk items are meant to be a bit more powerful than S Grade items, but not insanely powerful.

konsole

NVM for that u dont have PPl on server cause u cant exacly make normal this server !!!
    And i play to much years this game to tall me A grade weapon have more power then S ……
    And Verena u lurn rules on this game then tell me what is diferents and 50 M atk no some sword on other servers are more powerfull not Bether Power then S grade !!!!
    Make server only with A grade not S then w8 to have more ppl in server !!!

silentz0r
    Administrator

Did you even read my previous post? You are comparing SA: Acumen with SA: Empower. Try comparing B Grade with Empower with A Grade with Acumen, and you will get the same result.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.