Dual boxing?

Home Forums Devianne x35 General Dual boxing?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    struna

Hey just a general question …

is dual boxing aloud on the server?

if yes how many accounts at 1 time ….

silentz0r
    Administrator

HelloĀ and welcome šŸ™‚Ā Dual boxing is allowed. Using external programs (i.e. botting) is not allowed. There is no limit to the number of accounts at one time.

struna

this server is dope man:))))) we need to grow it :)))

silentz0r
    Administrator

Glad you enjoy it šŸ™‚

struna

1 THINGĀ  … server says x35 buuuuut idont really think its x35 I mean it takes forever to exp up to lvl 40 …. can u check if it right or maybe a bug?

struna

plus I would like to talk to u about some stuff and make a donation … is there any way we can skype or email … let me know …

struna

just did enchanted valley the the treesthat suppose to give a lot of exp and it only gives 200k when in execution groud the mobs give 120 k something is wrong šŸ˜›

struna

CRUMA TOWER GIVES 180 k šŸ˜› sorry for being annoying …. just like the server very much

struna

just didĀ  theraidboss with clan hall member lvl 55 in abonden camp wegot 500 k exp from it … deff something wrong please fix it :)))

silentz0r
    Administrator

It’s okay, try to avoid replying like this because it is very hard to follow.

1. The mini raids around the map are only supposed to give you a little bit of XP, and some potential drops. They are not proper raids bosses.
    2. If you think some mobĀ gives the wrong amount of XP make a report about it. Take a note of the mob name, your level and the amount of XP you got from it. Make a new thread in theĀ Bug ReportĀ section.
    3. Read the information on theĀ DonateĀ page. You can also check the ingame NPC for a list of rewards.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.