Home › Forums › Devianne x35 › General › Dual boxing?
- This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by silentz0r.
- May 28, 2016 at 3:38 am EEST #3424
Hey just a general question …
is dual boxing aloud on the server?
if yes how many accounts at 1 time ….May 29, 2016 at 2:32 am EEST #3425
Hello and welcome 🙂 Dual boxing is allowed. Using external programs (i.e. botting) is not allowed. There is no limit to the number of accounts at one time.May 29, 2016 at 2:06 pm EEST #3428
this server is dope man:))))) we need to grow it :)))May 29, 2016 at 2:40 pm EEST #3429
Glad you enjoy it 🙂May 30, 2016 at 2:02 am EEST #3430
1 THING … server says x35 buuuuut idont really think its x35 I mean it takes forever to exp up to lvl 40 …. can u check if it right or maybe a bug?May 30, 2016 at 2:12 am EEST #3431
plus I would like to talk to u about some stuff and make a donation … is there any way we can skype or email … let me know …May 30, 2016 at 3:48 am EEST #3432
just did enchanted valley the the treesthat suppose to give a lot of exp and it only gives 200k when in execution groud the mobs give 120 k something is wrong 😛May 30, 2016 at 3:52 am EEST #3433
CRUMA TOWER GIVES 180 k 😛 sorry for being annoying …. just like the server very muchMay 30, 2016 at 5:37 am EEST #3434
just did theraidboss with clan hall member lvl 55 in abonden camp wegot 500 k exp from it … deff something wrong please fix it :)))May 30, 2016 at 7:47 am EEST #3435
It’s okay, try to avoid replying like this because it is very hard to follow.
- The mini raids around the map are only supposed to give you a little bit of XP, and some potential drops. They are not proper raids bosses.
- If you think some mob gives the wrong amount of XP make a report about it. Take a note of the mob name, your level and the amount of XP you got from it. Make a new thread in the Bug Report section.
- Read the information on the Donate page. You can also check the ingame NPC for a list of rewards.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.