Donations

Home Forums Help & Support Help & Support Donations

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Rinem

Are all the Donations, made in the past gone for good? Just asking….

tekos

LoL
    Years have passed ! Centuries maybe ..your dusk is dust 😛
    Btw I was in your clan ! See you in game 🙂

Rinem

If my Donation of 1 Lightset, 1 Robeset, 1 S Dagger, S Jewels and Dusk Sword is “gone” so will i ^^ I Donated too much money to just say “hey, you know what? forget it, its “just” money”. IF (i dont have any answer from a relevant person yet, so i use the term IF) my stuff is gone, i wish you the very very best for the C3 Server and many player that gonna stay here. Cant direcly contact Silenz0r, so i had to post here.

silentz0r
    Administrator

This is the same server with the same owners, of course donations are not gone. We really appreciate donators and understand that they kept this server alive. The donation system has changed, so your donations will be “translated” into new donation rewards, for the same amounts. (e.g. if you donated 50 EUR for a +16 weapon which is not offered anymore, you will be able to choose from the new rewards) All donations are logged, all you have to do is send an email/talk to a GM whenever you feel like collecting the rewards. I will make a long post about the new donation system at some point, but keep in mind that NO DONATIONS ARE LOST. Hope this is clear.

Rinem

Fine. Couldnt find anything about it. And PMing you is hard…. even Obama is reading my posts earlier 😀

silentz0r
    Administrator

We’ve switched to a new system which doesn’t allow personal messages by default. We’ll have to find add-ons for this which is a bit painful. To be honest Obama reads everything nowadays :p

toolpunk
    Administrator

Alright, donations. This is a delicate topic. So let me explain some things.

Donations are needed to keep this server and website running. We’ve put countless hours of work into this project, all unpaid. And don’t get me wrong, we’re not even asking for your money.

We don’t want to do this for a living. This is hobby, a fun project, a service for you guys. And you are the ones to decide how long it stays online by donating or not. If hosting was free there wouldn’t even be a donation system.

Which brings me to my next and final point. The donation system is in place to reward your extraordinary support. Do NOT confuse it with a shop. Because it really isn’t. All donations are optional. There is no required fee to play on this server.

Just the same all rewards are merely out of gratitude. Don’t take them for granted. If you don’t feel comfortable donating money without getting something in return, then please don’t.

Through your donation you are expressing your wish for this server to stay online for you and others to enjoy. Nothing more and nothing less.

That said, we appreciate all your continued support and will try hard to make this server what you hope for it to be.

toolpunk
    Administrator

Moved this topic as it doesn’t really have anything to do with Devianne.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.