Dances & Songs 30 mins

Home Forums Report Section Suggestions Dances & Songs 30 mins

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    silentz0r
    Administrator

It looks like people so far want the buff times increased, current poll results are:

Yes – 30 Votes (75%)
    No – 10 Votes (25%)

We will leave the poll open for a few more days, and if the results are still not even close to even, we will be increasing Dances & Songs timers to 30 minutes for now.

soulhunter

Hi Silenz0r, my opinion is that its time to put a Date to implement the changes that we (All the user and players here) voted here.

This will be a very nice farm time and spoiler oportunity.

Thanks.

silentz0r
    Administrator

As I mentioned before, the vote would stay online for about a month. It has now been a month plus 2 days, and the results are pretty definitive. I will make an announcement soon about the changes.

soulhunter

very good Tks

Lefutur

Well, if the server has positioned itself as the old school. Songs and dances to be as they were – 2-3 minutes, or how much they were there? I do not remember … But not as not adaptive to certain players who want to make their lives easier. Server with a lightweight full life, but it is for all of us for the complexity and loved C3, that’s why players and will play at C3 and not interlude or higher …

silentz0r
    Administrator

Thank you Lefutur, this is exactly what we are going for. We will eventually run another poll as soon as we get more active players, where people will actually play the supporting classes and not just nukers. In the meantime, until more people start playing support characters, the community has decided against old buffs.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.