D grade stuff in Dion

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report D grade stuff in Dion

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Baoulettes

Hello^^
    Today i was playing with my little elven when i come in Dion Weapon&Armor shop to buy basic stuff
    it has a little problem in “Warrior” stuff there is a no name armor with “f” as description, Also when you try to equipe it welcome to the “Critical error” loop.
    so that need a little fix in client side so people won’t stay in critical error 🙂

Thanks for any assistance on it ^^

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

silentz0r
    Administrator

Hey, thanks for the info. We’re aware of a list of (low grade) items that appear without a name on the client. I think this is a very old bug which hasn’t been fixed. It has to do with client encoding and the items that are not displayed correctly are pretty random (if you decode the client you can see that all the items that appear with no name ingame actually have names and descriptions). If the order of the items is changed, another random item’s name and description will be gone.

Baoulettes

so if i found a solution may I send you modified file ?
    cause in first see it seem to be only IDs problem so ^^

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

silentz0r
    Administrator

Yes, you can email me. However you also need to check that other weapon/armor names are not causing errors after your changes, which is usually the case.

Baoulettes

I will check every weapon/armor etc with dev console 😉
    right now ihave all weapon error listed ^^
    gonna be fast i think =p

Pew Pew Pew Laser Game !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.