Crash when alt-tabbing

Home Forums Report Section Bug Report Crash when alt-tabbing

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    sharyn

Hi,
    My client keeps crashing whenever I click outside of the game’s window or alt-tab out of it, it’s extremely annoying πŸ™
    I tried to google it, all I found was some XP language setting to change, couldn’t find it in win7.

silentz0r
    Administrator

Unfortunately for now you have to live with that. C3 was not meant to run on Windows 7, so for now it’s good that we have it running. I have noticed that having some other programs running in the background allows you to alt tab fine (such as TeamViewer), I will dig into this further and try to come up with a solution.

sharyn

Alright, thanks for your quick answer πŸ™‚

Anonymous
    Inactive

Is work on win7….look at this picture.
    Look Here

http://postimg.org/image/euop7mm43/

Verena

W4n7ed2008, you dont know what you/we are talking about. The game itself works, but what ever you do (and changing it to “Compatibility XP” wont help you) using Tab or the Windows button to go back to your Desktop will crash your client on a high chance.

sharyn

Indeed, this doesn’t help. Only thing that works so far for me is this

madocter

Are you using ciclic language ?

*Note: this tool only needed to who use ciclic languages. and have problems with it

# Russian

Для Ρ‚Π΅Ρ… Ρƒ ΠΊΠΎΠ³ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ±Π»Π΅ΠΌΡ‹ с ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠ΅ΠΌ Π½Π° Π΄Ρ€ΡƒΠ³ΠΈΠ΅ прилоТСния + Ρ‚Π΅Ρ… ΠΊΡ‚ΠΎ ΠΈΡΠΏΠΎΠ»ΡŒΠ·ΡƒΠ΅Ρ‚ нСсколько ΠΎΠΊΠΎΠ½.

Arum Switcher – Aurum Setup

ΠšΠ°Ρ‡Π°Π΅ΠΌ , ставим , Π²ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π°Π΅ΠΌ , Π·Π°Π±Ρ‹Π²Π°Π΅ΠΌ. ΠΏΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ° Ρ€Π°Π±ΠΎΡ‚Π°Π΅Ρ‚ ΠΊΠ°ΠΊ ΠΏΡƒΠ½Ρ‚ΠΎ свичСр. Когда Π²Ρ‹ Π² ΠΈΠ³Ρ€Π΅ ΠΏΠΈΡˆΠΈΡ‚Π΅ Π½Π° ΠΎΡ‚Π»ΠΈΡ‡Π½Ρ‹ΠΌ ΠΎΡ‚ Π°Π½Π³. языкС Ρ‚ΠΎ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅ΠΊΠ»ΡŽΡ‡Π΅Π½ΠΈΠΈ Π½Π° Π±Ρ€Π°ΡƒΠ·Π΅Ρ€ ΠΊ ΠΏΡ€ΠΈΠΌΠ΅Ρ€Ρƒ часто Π²Ρ‹Π»Π΅Ρ‚Π°ΡŽΡ‚ ΠΊΡ€ΠΈΡ‚Ρ‹.
    ΠŸΡ€ΠΎΠ³Ρ€Π°ΠΌΠΌΠ° Π°Π²Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌΠ°Ρ‚ΠΎΠΌ ΠΏΠ΅Ρ€Π΅Π²ΠΎΠ΄ раскладку Π½Π° язык Π°ΠΊΡ‚ΠΈΠ²Π½Ρ‹ΠΉ Π² Π²ΠΈΠ½Π΄Π΅. помогая ΠΈΠ·Π±Π΅ΠΆΠ°Ρ‚ΡŒ критичСских ошибок ΠΊΠ»ΠΈΠ΅Π½Ρ‚Π°.

### English

Fix of Critical errors white Tab+alt and fix the problem with DualBox char dont follow well.

First off all its better to Run Lineage 2 From administrator names in windows.
    Right click on l2.exe > Run as Administrator.

For disable problem with swich to other programs.
    Download and setup Arum Switcher – Aurum Setup

The program is almost like Punto switcher, it just change the language to windows currect when you tab from game where you type in Rus for example.

sharyn

Nice, it does seem to work with default parameters, but …

Seriously what does this program even do ?

It also installed some russian program (malware ?) I don’t care about, which was probably one of the options I couldn’t read during install. So be careful if you try it.

madocter

malware ? nope i try and test all stuff that i upload to internet plus if posible i use original source.

If you do not unmark options it will install you Yandex toolbar but do not worry that search toolbar do not have spyware or malware. (well all search toolbars include google ones will use your personal information and all stuff that you search on internet to make profiles with hidden & evil pourposes) in fact almost all free programs use your personal information

https://www.virustotal.com/es/file/b7454b813cccf64bffdb83319f0c1fa5ba7b95faff0c56c310c5cf00dff495a5/analysis/1377105575/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.