Common Bugs

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Rinem

This is a Thread collecting common Bugs. Such as Item, Soulshot or Gatekeeper Problems.

Spiritshot Consum of Mages: Spiritshots actually increases Mages Casting speed. Thats correct but sometimes the Auto-Spiritshots activate themself in the middle of the casting instead of its beginning. This causes the missing castingspeed bonus a Mage should have. Can you fix it? The Auto-Soulshot / Spiritshot should be used befor the skill, not in the middle of it.

Soulshot / Spiritshot value: A weapon that is supposed to use 2 Shot is actually using 3. My Bow, that should use 7, is using 8. There is a failture in those files, adding 1 extra Soul / Spiritshot to each weapon.

Xerxes

ss or bss sometimes lags a bit that happens even on oficial 😛
    For the other thing I can agree update client side info or modify value in script txt. x)

What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind?

tekos

He is right. It’s not a matter of lag.Here spiritshots are used the moment you press the F? button to cast the spell
    while they should automatically be used before one starts casting the spell. Anyway silentz0r is aware of that and said
    they’re gonna fix it.

Xerxes

I have some magic skills and the bss work as it should be mayb it happens in mages coz I’m fighter 😛

What is a drop of rain compared to the storm? What is a thought compared to the mind?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Auto Spiritshots: This is currently the best way we can have them work. You can use them manually in pvp to gain the extra casting boost, and use auto-bss for farming. We will try to fix this but it requires a lot of work.

Spiritshot/Soulshot consumption: All Soulshots/Spiritshots used are always +1, this is a security fix. I know it makes you waste twice the Soulshots and Spiritshots in A/S Grades, which is why we increased the wight limit of every player therefore they can carry more. Changing the client to make everything +1 will take forever and it is not worth it as we might find a better fix for that.

sharyn

I also noticed if you try to buy more than 999 of the same object from an NPC, the transaction fails.
    It’s pretty annoying cause there’s no error message or anything, happened to me couple times thinking I had restock and finding myself out of SS and no SoE after killing 2 mobs…
    Is this a security fix too ?

silentz0r
    Administrator

Nope, this is just and old C3 bug. I’ll try to fix this too, thanks.

sharyn

2 things, first, pressing a physical skill shortcut like power strike for example with auto-sps activated and no target selected results in burning a sps. It’s really not important, still pretty weird, doesn’t make any sense o.O
    Also, in C3, you’re not supposed to get any xp penalty on green mobs, only on light blue and up. (cf this see “5.”)
    Here you get a penalty as soon as you’re even 1 level higher than the mob.

Xerxes

Client crash during trade, wonky traded me some adena and when we made the trade he hot crashed pls check

silentz0r
    Administrator

We are aware of this, the trade happens normally however.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The forum ‘BETA Discussion & Bug Reports’ is closed to new topics and replies.